Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: GF SURVEY

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Took 1 DS on sub sandwiches which did not return me to SR congrats page (reported it). Tried another one, completed it, got a thanks page at the end and then was returned to SR page where it said it appeared I didn't qualify.

I'm one of those who has not received credit for my last 3 DS, but I knew there were problems with the credits coming through, so I wasn't worried yet. However, these last 2 surveys problems are just odd. Anyone else having
    trouble?
    I am not having any problems other than they have not credited yet due to the gf problem. I have gotten a DS every day in June that returned to the SR congrats page. Hope yours all credit.

Is this still going on? I did a gf survey yesterday and didn't get credit?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Tricia reported in another thread that there are still issues on GF's side and they are working on them. She is seeing credits coming through each day but no subids to assign them. So keep doing them and probably Monday she'll get another batch to distribute out to us.
    Sunshine Rewards