Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Coke Rewards

Basically just that I do get paid for the advertisements in the forum but they are put here instead of on the real site because i can't give back any incentives on them. So I take the advertising money that comes from the forum ads and use it to pay for the prizes and stuff for the forum.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Basically just that I do get paid for the advertisements in the forum but they are put here instead of on the real site because i can't give back any incentives on them. So I take the advertising money that comes from the forum ads and use it to pay for the prizes and stuff for the forum.
    Thanks for the clarification!
    Sunshine Rewards

My husband and I collect Coke bottle caps. We're trying for Universal tickets too.
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

i've had an account for awhile, just earned enough to enter contests...family is confirmed Pepsi drinkers (i drink iced tea - cheaper lol)

really wish Pepsi would run a program too!

Quote Originally Posted by keishashadow View Post
    i've had an account for awhile, just earned enough to enter contests...family is confirmed Pepsi drinkers (i drink iced tea - cheaper lol)

we go thru so much pepsi here also. they need a program with free tickets to disney.

Quote Originally Posted by keishashadow View Post

O, I sososo agree. I do not drink coke just pepsi. YUMMY Pepsi. they need to wise up and do something.
    <Sunshine Rewards

As the wife of a PepsiCo employee, please keep drinking Pepsi

We buy Coke because it's usually on sale and I like the rewards points (shhhh, don't tell my husband's bosses!)
    Sunshine Rewards

What is everyone redeeming their points for? I'm thinking of Six Flag Tickets for the 5 of us. I can get them for just a few more points than one universal ticket so there must not be to much to Six Flags. I haven't been in YEARS!!!
    Just wish I knew how long it would take for the tickets to arrive as they expire 10/28.
    Sunshine Rewards