Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did York Charge you 3.00 for your free 30 photos?

So have you all received your prints yet? I'm just wondering how the quality is.

How fast did you get the York Photo $6 credit? I signed up last night and ordered 30 prints. I haven't received my credit yet and didn't know how long it took to receive it.

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Almost immediately......m

Quote Originally Posted by Momtoaprincess View Post
    How fast did you get the York Photo $6 credit? I signed up last night and ordered 30 prints. I haven't received my credit yet and didn't know how long it took to receive it.
    I did it last night and the credit was there before I went to bed! But did you order more then the 30 free ones? I think that was part of the deal, you had to order more then the 30 free that they gave you.
    HTH
    April

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Not yet, but just got an email.....

Quote Originally Posted by amykmi View Post
    So have you all received your prints yet? I'm just wondering how the quality is.
    that they're finished processing and will be shipped. I'll let you know when I get them.
    I usually order mine from kodak or dotphoto, they both do a great job, just different features. I like kodak bc I always order a calendar, but dotphoto is a fuji company and I think their prints are just much better quality and their the same price sometimes cheaper then kodak. I also like dotphoto bc they print the name of the picture on the back, which is great for me since i rename all the pictures to the kids age/location etc.

HTH!
    April

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    that they're finished processing and will be shipped. I'll let you know when I get them.
    I usually order mine from kodak or dotphoto, they both do a great job, just different features. I like kodak bc I always order a calendar, but dotphoto is a fuji company and I think their prints are just much better quality and their the same price sometimes cheaper then kodak. I also like dotphoto bc they print the name of the picture on the back, which is great for me since i rename all the pictures to the kids age/location etc.

HTH!
    April
    Maybe we should ask Tricia for a dot photo offer... Oh TRICIA!!!

To answer the OP, my York credits came in the next day or two, but as I understood it you had to order beyond the free prints. I think I ordered 50 or so.

Default Oh my, dotphoto would be awesome!!!!

I've tried all the others and really since it's a fuji company no one else can come close to the quality prints!

Yeah I ordered 105 total, so it was no big deal to order more then the 30 free ones.

I've tried all the others and really since it's a fuji company no one else can come close to the quality prints!

Yeah I ordered 105 total, so it was no big deal to order more then the 30 free ones.
    I an working on the thousand or so I have to order from our January Land & Sea trip, and another few hundred from our June trip. Haven't even started on Chicago or Hawaii. Boy, my camera has been getting a workout!!

Only a thousand or so WOW, I have 12,000 yet to be printed from 2005, 2006, disney trips! Waiting for an offer of first 10,000 prints free just pay S&H!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Talking HOLY COW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Only a thousand or so WOW, I have 12,000 yet to be printed from 2005, 2006, disney trips! Waiting for an offer of first 10,000 prints free just pay S&H!
    I think I would die, although I'm somewhere inbetween you both, I always wait until I get 1000 or so pictures and order them all at once. Hoping a good deal comes along!

HTH!
    April
    Thanks, April! I'll keep an eye out for your post.

I've never used dotphoto .... if Tricia can work something out with them, I'd love to give them a try! I'm a big fan of Fuji processing, too.

Amy