Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OTX issues?

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i just did an entire otx survey and instead of going to the amp and eversave pages i got this:
    Unexpected error

We?re sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.
    can i assume from this message that i won't get credit for this survey? should i delete my cookies and try again or should i wait an hour? if someone could answer this soon i would appreciate it a lot.

You can try again.
    It's like getting kicked out in the beginning.
    Unfortunately you cannot report these and Sunshines cannot get the credit for you.

The last couple of weeks, I've been trying to do OTX survey's, and I feel like it is Ground Hog day, survey's never finish, and a survey will start all over without me even trying. I've given up on OTX's for awhile. They are too darn frustrating.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i just tried again and instead of getting the message that i had exceeded my limit for the day i got the message that there are no surveys available. oh well, guess i can try again in a little while and maybe i'll get lucky. do understand your frustration but don't give up completely. for answering and have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i have a question. has anyone noticed on otx lately (like today) that when you start one of their surveys it asks for your name? i get to the beginning where it asks that question and then it boots me out. how can it boot me out after just putting in my name? oh well, not complaining as have done ok with otx this month so far and if i don't get one today i can always try again tomorrow. hope everyone has good luck getting one today and maybe someone out there could sprinkle some survey fairy dust on me that maybe i can get one too. have a great day all.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I haven't had any surveys ask for my name. Must be based on demographics or something.
    Sunshine Rewards

otx is still asking for my name and then booting me out. guess it doesn't like me anymore or something. oh well, you win some, you lose some. will try again later and maybe otx will like me then. i know i am not allowed to vent but i just want to say that right now i am not very happy with otx surveys. have been trying for many hours today to get one and i just keep getting booted out everyone i get into or it cycles around to the drinking question. maybe i am just burned out on otx surveys or they are tired of me. who knows, maybe it will get better in the future (one can only hope). if you want to delete this post feel free but i just had to get this off my chest in as nice a way as possible as i am a tad frustrated right now. i got one i finally got one and it just credited. i am so very happy right now i am smiling and excited. this really has made my day a whole lot brighter and sunnier.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 06-15-2009 at 01:27 PM. Reason: another update

I have been having trouble with OTX since yesterday. I completed a survey yesterday, and it did not credit. I tried to take one this morning, and it kept telling me I had to wait a certain amount of time before taking another one, so I guess it did register that I completed one yesterday. I finally just qualified for one today, but it took me to another site and wanted me to log in with a study number and other info. I went back and tried to get another one, and it gave me the following message and takes me to amp surveys.

"We're sorry, but you seem to have reached the maximum number of surveys in our system for the time period. If you have joined several survey programs, you may have taken one of our surveys on another survey program."

I've never had this happen before.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    I have been having trouble with OTX since yesterday. I completed a survey yesterday, and it did not credit. I tried to take one this morning, and it kept telling me I had to wait a certain amount of time before taking another one, so I guess it did register that I completed one yesterday. I finally just qualified for one today, but it took me to another site and wanted me to log in with a study number and other info. I went back and tried to get another one, and it gave me the following message and takes me to amp surveys.

"We're sorry, but you seem to have reached the maximum number of surveys in our system for the time period. If you have joined several survey programs, you may have taken one of our surveys on another survey program."

I've never had this happen before.
    When that happens to me, I just clear cookies, wait until the next hour, and usually don't get that message again. Of course, that doesn't always mean I qualify!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks!

It keeps taking me back to the Global Test Market survey that asks for a study number, user, and password.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

i just got hosed by otx. my ds just tried to do a survey and it asked for his age and he put in how old he was and a page came up that said he was dishonest with his answer. they're back to the age problem again where i guess you have to add a year to your age as this is 2009 (his birthday isn't until august). just tried to do another one and it said i have already reached my limit for the day and to come back tomorrow. should i wait an hour and try again or am i sol for the day. HELP!!! someone please answer this.

bumping up this thread a little.