Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OTX issues?

Default OTX issues?

I don't belong to any other site where I would take an OTX survey and I've been getting an error message for the past week on there saying "I'm sorry but you've reached the maximum number of surveys, please come back tomorrow......." but I get this message after I've not qualified for one.

I've never had a problem like this with OTX before. I'm not doing anything different from what I usually do.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

So that I understand you haven't been able to take any OTX surveys at all over this time period? OR Have you been attempting and then after a few tries it goes to that message?

Are you clearing your cookies? If you have been then there may be an issue with your email being "stuck" (for lack of a better word) can you just change your email and use a different email from now on with your same demographics? They don't like you changing emails a lot but when there are problems it would be ok to switch to a different one as long as you are swapping back and forth. Clear cookies and use a different email and let me know if it works.
    Sunshine Rewards

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009

I've received the same message. I noticed it if I try to get a survey soon after being denied.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

A few other people have reported this message off and on. Try doing a quick search in the forums for OTX and error message and see if you can find the threads on it. If not I think Marcymajor was one of the ones this happened to so she might see this thread and help or I'm sure you could pm her for help. If I can think of anyone else this happened to I'll post them too. I've never seen this message so I wouldn't know where to begin other than suggesting you run the cookie and spybot/adware programs to try and clean out the cookie that seems to be stuck.
    Sunshine Rewards

I can get in to try for a survey and sometimes it redirects me and tells me I didn't qualify, try for another survey and sometimes it just goes right to that I've already taken one today.

I will try using a different e-mail with my same demographics and see if that works. Thanks for your help everyone!
    Melissa

Well, I just tried it with a different e-mail and it started out good, then I got an internet connection error and then:

Come back soon

We're sorry, but you seem to have reached the maximum number of surveys in our system for the time period. If you have joined several survey programs, you may have taken one of our surveys on another survey program.

We have many survey opportunities most of the time, so don't hesitate to try again tomorrow for your next chance to give your opinion.

Click the Next button to be sent back to your survey program.

Now that I think of it, maybe I've been getting the error regularly this week and that's why I can't take a survey. I'm not sure what to do but I'll have to check again tomorrow and see if it shows up. Nothing has changed with my internet or computer.
    Melissa

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

A lot of times you will get this message if you start out taking an OTX and get kicked out or get disconnected. I don't think there is anything else you can do. Keep trying each day. Now that you have changed email addresses you will need to stick with the new one. Try going really slow through the survey and letting each page load completely before chosing an answer or hitting submit. This will help keep it from getting hung up and kicking you out.
    Sunshine Rewards

8. Join Date
    May 2008

Do you try for an OTX survey once a day or more often? This happens to me every so often. If I know it's been more than 24 hours since my last OTX survey and the come back soon page pops up, I just try again an hour or 2 later. Most times, I'll be able to get a survey eventually.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one last night!!

Thanks you guys for your help and encouragement to not give up!!
    Melissa

i just did an entire otx survey and instead of going to the amp and eversave pages i got this:
    Unexpected error

We?re sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.
    can i assume from this message that i won't get credit for this survey? should i delete my cookies and try again or should i wait an hour? if someone could answer this soon i would appreciate it a lot.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl