Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Credits stuck?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Credits stuck?

I went looking for an old thread to bump up and post in but all of them were closed, so I had to start a new one.

I'm thinking the system must be "stuck", I took both an OTX and SM survey in the 12 pm hour and neither have posted.

Just letting SR know in case that's what the problem is.

Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

it's funny you should mention this. i just put in a post under may surveys that my otx that i finished at 12:50 didn't credit. hopefully our surveys will credit soon and that the great sr staff is aware of this problem.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

just got credit for the otx survey i finished at 12:50. guess it's unstuck now.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

SM survey didn't credit yet for me too. Did it at 12:38.

had some things in pending to credit today, but not yet; usually they are there when i look first thing in the morning. however, i guess i've just been thinking there is some delay and they'll credit later today.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    had some things in pending to credit today, but not yet; usually they are there when i look first thing in the morning. however, i guess i've just been thinking there is some delay and they'll credit later today.
    so my survey credit from yest. came thru, but not my pending credits? guess i don't get it!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

SM survey went to a "we are having technical difficulties" on the congrats page. I'm just going to see if we get credit... hopefully we do; because I'm thinking DH won't get another chance to take another survey today.
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    so my survey credit from yest. came thru, but not my pending credits? guess i don't get it!
    I have a pend that's stuck as well. Hopefully, it will push through as I want to cashout for vacation at the end of the month so I'll get it for July.

It will probably push through tonight.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    SM survey went to a "we are having technical difficulties" on the congrats page. I'm just going to see if we get credit... hopefully we do; because I'm thinking DH won't get another chance to take another survey today.
    I got that message yesterday evening after the SM survey - it did not credit. Probably not what you wanted to hear.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I have a pend that's stuck as well. Hopefully, it will push through as I want to cashout for vacation at the end of the month so I'll get it for July.

It will probably push through tonight.
    I have a few pendings that are stuck as well. I think Lisa is right. They will probably push through tonight.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards