Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doubleday vs. Quality Paperback

Default Doubleday vs. Quality Paperback

I have access again to the Doubleday Book Club which was active and available prior to the current Quality Paperback Book Club. Both are incredible deals on books with no monthly mailings or major future obligations and really nice payouts. However, the advertiser will only allow one Club per person. I know some did Doubleday when it was available and other have done the current Quality Paperback offering.

If you haven't signed up for one of the book clubs yet but have interest in doing so, do you prefer Doubleday or QPB? Now that I have access to both, I'm happy to activate whichever one the majority of you would like to have available.

Preference?
    Angie

Bumping--anyone still interested in doing one of the book clubs?
    Angie

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I can tell you that I did QPB a long time ago through SR and I loved it. I bought so much more than my minimum. Now I see they don't even have the monthly mailers anymore which is even more reason to love it. The prices were pretty good and they always had the newest books. I still browse their site to see what books are out and what is coming out. Great club for those who want to try it!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I have access again to the Doubleday Book Club which was active and available prior to the current Quality Paperback Book Club. Both are incredible deals on books with no monthly mailings or major future obligations and really nice payouts. However, the advertiser will only allow one Club per person. I know some did Doubleday when it was available and other have done the current Quality Paperback offering.

If you haven't signed up for one of the book clubs yet but have interest in doing so, do you prefer Doubleday or QPB? Now that I have access to both, I'm happy to activate whichever one the majority of you would like to have available.

Preference?
    I was VERY interested in the Doubleday Book Club, I think I was a day late last time.

Quote Originally Posted by huspaint View Post
    I was VERY interested in the Doubleday Book Club, I think I was a day late last time.
    I'll put the Doubleday opportunity back up for you this week. Now that I have both, I am happy to allow access where there is interest.

Reminder to all: You can only sign up for one of the book clubs as they are offered by the same advertiser.
    Angie

I would be interested in the Doubleday Book Club as well! Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

The Doubleday Book Club offer is back up and ready for traffic! Those of you who were interested before can now sign up.

This is a great offer that allows you to buy 4 books for $.99 and get a 5th FREE. The membership requires the purchase of 4 more books within 2 years, but there are NO automatic shipments. The nice thing is that they allow you to buy the first of these 4 books for only $5.99 when you sign up. So, you get 6 new books for only $6.98 + shipping and only have to purchase 3 more books over a two year period. That is a GREAT deal for all you readers out there. Get this one while I still have it available.
    Angie

Bumping. . .Just in case anyone wanted to do the Doubleday Book Club offer.
    Angie

Wow that's a great offer! I just got a lot of books for vacation! Thanks for adding it!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

How much is shipping for this? I can't find it anywhere on the site?
    Sunshine Rewards