Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Almost the end of August email

Default Almost the end of August email

Could someone please fill me in on what this email had to say. When I opened it the email froze. I did get the one cent credit so now I cannot open it again. Just wanted to make sure I didnt miss anything really important. Thanks

You can go to the bottom of the news and links page and click on emails and you will get the entire email there.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thank you for sharing that with me cindy! I get so frustrated becuse every time there is an offer attached to clicks or emails, they always freeze and I am assuming they are lost? Thanks again!

I did not get mine so i went to the e-mail section to read it got the paid click for reading, then i go check my e-mail and bam while i was on the site reading it, the e-mail arrived. I guess mabey i should wait just alittle bit!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I too recieved the email. I just am sad because I think some sort of offer was with it. Because when I opened it there was a offer about woman presidents and then it froze. Same thing happened with the offer on the .02 click for .60 missed out on that offer too becuase it froze as well. So frustrating. expecially when I am so close on the big board every penny counts. For some reason it always happens on offers attached to emails and clicks for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tink2008 View Post
    I too recieved the email. I just am sad because I think some sort of offer was with it. Because when I opened it there was a offer about woman presidents and then it froze. Same thing happened with the offer on the .02 click for .60 missed out on that offer too becuase it froze as well. So frustrating. expecially when I am so close on the big board every penny counts. For some reason it always happens on offers attached to emails and clicks for me.
    yeah that .02 and .60 offer was in the paid clicks section not in the e-mail. sorry your computer froze have you tryied cleaning our your cookies and running spyware and antivirus just to do a little housekeeping!
    -NOn DisBoards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    yeah that .02 and .60 offer was in the paid clicks section not in the e-mail. sorry your computer froze have you tryied cleaning our your cookies and running spyware and antivirus just to do a little housekeeping!
    Yea, Im clean. I have always had a problem with offers freezing on clicks and emails. I am just like to WINE! LOL no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by tink2008 View Post
    Yea, Im clean. I have always had a problem with offers freezing on clicks and emails. I am just like to WINE! LOL no biggie.

And 3...2...1 Cue Cindy......
    -NOn DisBoards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    And 3...2...1 Cue Cindy......

Funny thing, Cindy and I were JUST talking about wines yesterday!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm sorry