Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cellfish

got the credit too. yippee.
    Sunshine Rewards

WAHOO I got credit too...I was starting to worry about that one!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I see you're all getting credit...were you worried about downloading something onto your cell at all?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I see you're all getting credit...were you worried about downloading something onto your cell at all?
    I was but I read all the FAQs and terms of service before signing up. I have only gotten 3 text messages in total from them and nothing more. I haven't had to use the stop message yet. I think its more of a myspace for teens and cellphones than a nussance type service. I'm going to play with it for a while and see what I can do. I'm on Verizon so I can't do the pay for downloads on there.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I was but I read all the FAQs and terms of service before signing up. I have only gotten 3 text messages in total from them and nothing more. I haven't had to use the stop message yet. I think its more of a myspace for teens and cellphones than a nussance type service. I'm going to play with it for a while and see what I can do. I'm on Verizon so I can't do the pay for downloads on there.
    Thanks! I started to read the terms, but there's a lot & will need to read through when I have more time. Good to know there's a way to stop the text msgs then!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Any idea when the next rounds of manual credits will be? Just signed up today. Late is better than never.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    Any idea when the next rounds of manual credits will be? Just signed up today. Late is better than never.
    I think it took 2 or 3 days for tricia to be able to pull it from the advertiser so I'm thinking friday maybe or over the weekend.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just did this one and glad to know its not fast crediting so I will sit back and wait for my credit . Hopfully by friday . GLad it worked for others .
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

I got credit for this today Now I can go order another 50 gift card for walmart . We have ben buying wood flooring for our kids rooms so now I am saving up for my daughters floor . Yippie
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I always wonder about these. I got burned really bad with a cell program a while back and so I am iffy on these.