Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What have ya won???

WOW, so people do win those!!! Okay I have always wondered if I will miss an email f I win. Did they send it by email or a letter? You guys give me hope!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    WOW, so people do win those!!! Okay I have always wondered if I will miss an email f I win. Did they send it by email or a letter? You guys give me hope!
    My smaller prizes have just shown up, but my larger ones I was notified by email only. Of course, that really would stink if the email ended up in SPAM! I often wonder if I ever missed an email on something good!

I have also read that for some sweeps, they will try to call the winner on the phone but will only try a couple of times before picking another winner. Some of them will not leave messages on an answering machine either. I did win a trip to Vegas about 7 years ago which I had to forfeit since I was 9 months pregnant when the trip would have to occur. That trip they notified me by phone. I felt really bad because I thought it was one of those telemarketing type calls for a timeshare - you know the kind when they say you "won" a trip but then go into how you have to sit through a presentation. Turned out that it was an actual win from a sweepstakes I had entered. The guy on the other end probably couldn't understand why I was "yes"-ing him to death and not getting excited, lol!
    Debbie

Did YOAMD pick any DVC winners yet? I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to win that!!!! I know....fat chance. But if no one has won it yet, there still is a chance, as fat as it may be! I know BS4Free wants it bad too. Sorry Bryan. I am older....I should get first dibs!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Did YOAMD pick any DVC winners yet? I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to win that!!!! I know....fat chance. But if no one has won it yet, there still is a chance, as fat as it may be! I know BS4Free wants it bad too. Sorry Bryan. I am older....I should get first dibs!

Angela
    Yes i did and do and am, but i am younger and can make good use of it over the next 48 years LOL!!!! besides i called Dibs!!!!

I do not know if they have, but i will let you know if i win!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Last year I was 1 of 25 winners of the AOL/Expedition Everest sweepstakes. I won a 4 day 3 night trip with passes and airfare!

TTFN
    Marianne

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post
    Last year I was 1 of 25 winners of the AOL/Expedition Everest sweepstakes. I won a 4 day 3 night trip with passes and airfare!

TTFN
    Marianne
    WOWZERS! what fun
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post

TTFN
    Marianne
    WOW i hope you had a great trip! Did you like Expedition Everest!
    -NOn DisBoards

OK, so I have never won any online kind of sweepstakes or anything. Sure would be fun to though. In the past I did win tickets from the radio to go see Bill Cosby when I was in college. And I also won a christian tape from a radio promo once. Oh yeah, and my name was pulled for a $50 gift cert. from the local christian bookstore a couple christmases ago.

The funniest one though was when I was around 6 years old or so. I went with my mother to a special thing at church where there were 2 or 3 really big bags of groceries. Some lady took everthing out of the bags one by one and all the ladies had to write down a price for each item. Since I went along I played too. After everyone added up their final totals (my mother added up mine because I got mad that I wrote down prices for everything and couldn't add them up fast enough) The combined cost was announced, and my total was $.10 off!!!!! What a riot! I remember the lady saying something like, well we can't give the groceries to a little girl, we'll take the next closest. And my mom saying, oh, no, she's taking those groceries home!!!!

Somehow though that still doesn't cmpare to a trip to WDW!! I can only dream!
    Sunshine Rewards

What are we to win? And how? i guess I know nothing about this site, darnit! lol

Quote Originally Posted by brendamc View Post
    What are we to win? And how? i guess I know nothing about this site, darnit! lol
    This is a post where people are just poting things they may have won in life, you might have won a radio station call in, or a book raffel anything small or big, if you win or have won something just share it, we like to see that people do win the different contest, and promotions no matter where you are if someone from SR won or wins that makes all of us feel the same way as if a member of my family had won something! Dont worry you will get the hang of this site, and just post when you dont know or understand, we love to help! I hope i have helped!
    -NOn DisBoards