Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What have ya won???

Default What have ya won???

Thought it may be fun to see if anyone's won any sweepstakes and what ya won. I just started doing sweepstakes so haven't won as of yet. Hopefully soon I will and I'll let ya know.
    Lucinda
    Sunshine Rewards

Well about 7 years ago I won 4 books. I entered a Powells Bookstore contest and then got a box in the mail from them! I was shocked to find 4 books in it. And ones I would actually read. But that is all I have ever won. My husband wonders how I can enter so many and never win. But someday, someday. . . . . .
    <Sunshine Rewards

Last week I won the Kodak stickers from th Disney Movie Rewards instant win game. Last year I won the SR Halloween contest and got a free costume for DD from one of the SR merchants. That was a neat one to win -- my DD was really excited.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

over the years i've won some pretty neat contests. couple years ago i won 77 2 liters of coke, t-shirts, baseball hats, mp3 player, free product coupons, a cookbook and more. it was all from those Instant win games you find posted all over the internet.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have won absolutley nothing. Lol

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

I never win anything. I enter just about everything. I guess I figure that someone has to win and I keep hoping it'll be me. But it never is...

maybe someday ... where's the little eeyore face for this? haha
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

I won 3 times for the YOAMD giveaway. I have 2 sets of ears and 1 lanyard with 2 pins. Very cool!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I won 3 times for the YOAMD giveaway. I have 2 sets of ears and 1 lanyard with 2 pins. Very cool!

Angela
    Wow, that's great!! I should really try harder to send those postcards in!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I've won a couple of contests on SR, getting a little extra bonus credits...but my DS25 won a trip for two to WDW about 5 years ago from a church raffle and took me along. It was fun and something I will never forget because we got to stay at the newly built AKL when it had only been opened for 4 months. A trip like this will never happen again, as he has moved out on his own and has a pre-fiance now and would never want to bring Mom alone on a trip again!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I've been sweeping for a few years and have won lots of smaller stuff (dvds, t-shirts, 2-liters of coke, etc.). My largest win was a disney trip. I also won a digital camcorder two years ago. I can't remember everything else. Oh, I did get a big case of brawny paper towels and a camping chair, a small outdoor table and two chairs from bacardi, a few duffle bags, and some cash checks for $25 - $100. I only enter online sweeps because I don't want to pay for postage for mail-in entries.
    Debbie