Thread: Profile completion credit

Default Profile completion credit

I'm wondering about the Profile Completion credit that is being offered. Is this an instant credit or manual? I did it a couple of weeks ago when I just happened to see it on the offer list and didn't get credit for it. Then when the email about it came out last week I figured I'd try it again and still didn't get credit. Now I see it showing up again with the scratch-off. I guess I'm just wondering if it's a problem with me and my computer or that it's manual and I just need to be more patient. I know it's only .05, so it's not a big deal. I'm just curious.

It's instant. It's a basic cookie click. When you click on the offer link, it takes you to your profile. When you hit "submit" on your profile, it takes you to a page with an image. If you clicked on the link and then got that image within an hour, you should see the credit immediately. Is your browser set up to accept all cookies?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I had the same issue with the offer as it was before and the email. I couldn't get credit for it either way. Then a day or two ago it showed up with the scratch off and I did it and it paid for me LOL. Very strange but at least now it is done. It is odd that with the other two ways the 'special' offer never showed up when I would click submit either. When I did it through the scratch off it did show up.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmm....I never got taken to a second page after I clicked "save." My cookies are usually set okay, but sometimes DH changes the settings without me knowing. So I guess I will check and try again. Thanks for replying! )

Yay! I finally got it! Guess the third time's the charm for me too. Thanks for the help ladies!