Thread: Question about email confirmations

Default Question about email confirmations

I was wondering if anyone else has come across this. I've gotten a couple of email confirmations today and there's a link that we are supposed to click on and enter our email address and new password to set up an account and at the same time confirm our email addresses. When I tried to do this, a message appeared on the page that said something about my email address not existing. Will the offer still confirm? I just don't want a repeat of credits threatened to be revoked for not confirming our emails. Does anyone have an answer for this?
    DEE

The same thing happened to me, but both offers wound up crediting anyways. Hope they do for you too!

Every offer is different. We just encourage everyone to complete each offer the whole way through, regardless of whether you are "required" to. For example, if we have too many people who only put in their email address to get credit and don't actually complete the survey, we may get the credits for all of those people, but they will then take the offer away from us pretty soon. So we just ask that everyone complete each offer as far as you can take them and then cross your fingers.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by breyandra View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else has come across this. I've gotten a couple of email confirmations today and there's a link that we are supposed to click on and enter our email address and new password to set up an account and at the same time confirm our email addresses. When I tried to do this, a message appeared on the page that said something about my email address not existing. Will the offer still confirm? I just don't want a repeat of credits threatened to be revoked for not confirming our emails. Does anyone have an answer for this?
    That just happened to me with the InternetOpinionGroup - $500 Gift Card, but it credited anyways.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I had them today also. However in the past when I've done it (not sure if it was from the same survey / ad group, but it was the same kind of setup) it let me in and showed me how many offers (silver/bronze/gold) I had clicked on and how many complete, how many left to get the "prize".

I think there was just a glitch or incorrect coding in this bunch of surveys (on the ad part, not SR part).

But they did credit! I saved my emails just in case they come back w/ any "you gave us bad leads".

And thanks for all of the offers Tricia...good day!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for all of your replies. I'm glad to know it wasn't just me. I got credited for them too but wanted to make sure I was doing everything right. Have a great day!
    DEE