Thread: Anybody else getting a Surveyrouter.com page while doing DS?

Question Anybody else getting a Surveyrouter.com page while doing DS?

Dh was going one this am and after hitting the next button he was taken to this site.

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTr...D1989&ids=3576

Anybody else. This is where he was sent again after trying to take another one because since he didn't get the yellow congrat page he figured no credit.
    I have reported it to greenfield already just wondering if anybody else is getting this.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Default Problem with Greenfield 4/8/09?

I'm trying to get a Daily survey and every time I click on Greenfield I get taken to this weird page that says "survey router" and then there's links to backorder the domain or renew the domain. Is anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    Dh was going one this am and after hitting the next button he was taken to this site.

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTr...D1989&ids=3576

Anybody else. This is where he was sent again after trying to take another one because since he didn't get the yellow congrat page he figured no credit.
    I have reported it to greenfield already just wondering if anybody else is getting this.
    I just tried to access the Greenfield Survey Page and got the same site.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got the survey router page too. Wasn't even taken to GF at all. I posted this on Member Q&A too. Hope they get it fixed soon. Don't want to miss out on a daily so early in the month.

Thanks for the replies at least i know that i"m not crazy.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Same thing here! Hope it's fixed soon.

Question survey problem

tried to take survey and it takes me to surveyrouter.com Anyone else having problem??

Hope they fix it soon! I have read it is not just us. It is happening at all the reward sites.

Its a problem they are aware of.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.