Thread: Space bags offer

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Default Space bags offer

Has anyone used the travel size space bags? Do they really save you that much room in your suitcase?
    I have used the large ones that use a vacuum to suck out the air - but never the travel size ones.

Does anyone know how much s/h is on the offer? I couldn't find it just by looking and I don't want to fill
    out the order form until I am sure I want to order them.
    Elaine

I haven't used them before, but I decided to take a chance and order them. I've been traveling quite a bit lately for work and these look like they could make packing much easier.

I ordered the one set for $19.95 plus $7.95 shipping. After tax the total came to $29.55 for 12 bags.

I just did the offer about 30 minutes ago so I'm still waiting for it to credit. Not sure if it credits automatically or pends until the 15th of the next month.

HTH

ETA: Credit is in my account now -- pending until 05/15
    #1621403 Paid Signup: Space Bag - Travel Bags 2.00 Credits 04/04/2009 Credit Hold until 05-15-2009
    Last edited by nurseminnie76; 04-04-2009 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Credited to acct.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

We used ours to pack just about everything for this trip and my mother-in-law already asked if she could borrow them all for her trip to Europe!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We used the regular ones... without a vacume... we just sat on them and squeezed the air out (Tricia has a great video on SR about this). We packed all the bulky winter clothes into them for our trip. I also brought a few extra with me to pack dirty clothes in for the return trip.
    They worked great!

I figure it is a must these days with so many airlines charging per bag, per way.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129