Thread: My 2 Cents Surveys

Default My 2 Cents Surveys

I've had 2 surveys now that I have gone through the entire My 2 Cents Survey to a white screen that states that I have completed the survey, but does not direct me back to SR. I know that I did not receive credit for the one from 4/1, does this mean I will also not receive credit for the one from today either? Does anyone know what I can do to prevent this from happening again?

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

my 2 cents does not take you back to SR. Just the actual greenfield ones. But I don't know why sometimes they don't credit. I have had that happen too.

Thanks for the reply - I was expecting it to take me back to SR. I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best.

2 Cents has just started not crediting like Greenfield Daily surveys. Even though they don't take you back to SR, they do take you to a thank you page, which will credit. But today, I've had 2 surveys that took me to the white generic thank you 'you won't get credit' page.

I had the same thing happen to me today about 4 hours ago and it still has not credited.

Same thing here. Thats two days in a row I havent got credit

Make sure to clear cookies between taking them or they won't credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, it happen to me as well on a movie survey, but I cleared cookies and took another one. It credit very quickly. Good luck.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have never had a YTC survey not credit when I have cleared cookies first. These are tracked by cookies so as long as you are completing the survey the completion cookie should be there and it should credit on the next hour...sometimes the second one. If you do one you need to clear cookies before the next time you take it or it won't credit. Make sure you aren't clearing cookies after taking the survey until it has credited or you will delete the cookie needed for it to credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

I took a Y2C yesterday and it credited at the top of the hour.