Thread: Freaky scratch-off today

Default Freaky scratch-off today

So I just did the scratch-off and it was acting really wierd! I didn't even think I would get to play since it was already after 11:00am, but to my surprise there were still chances available. When I picked my first square, three squares were revealed....none with the $. Two of the squares remained revealed and I was able to keep trying. I was able to uncover all the squares....and the $ wasn't under ANY of them BTW! LOL!

It was just really weird!

Thats our little Leprechaun, always playing tricks.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I had the same issue on Sat, but didn't have time to come to the forum to post. Just tried it now & am having the same issue - 3 squares are uncovered, but then it lets me select another, but then switches the squares that are uncovered. Nothing under any of them.

Weird, I just tried it and no problem. Sometimes I think it can be either your server or browser too that make it do weird things.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Now it is showing they're all gone for today, which I would expect by this time of day (really missing the SM status!!). It was odd - the stranger thing is that it happened on Sat on the home computer & today here at work on a different computer, which seemed odd to me.

It was weird today because I clicked on 3 squares and didn't find the $ sign but it also didn't reveal where it was either, but whatever.....So then when I checked my current earnings it showed that I had another 3 cents in there. When I checked my account history it showed I got the first click for today. I don't want to complain or anything but it must be a glitch.