Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twitter contest!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Default Twitter contest!

Woo Hoo! Thank you Sunshine Rewards! I'm gonna love my new iPod Shuffle!!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

congrats..........put a few songs on there from the original Soundtrack to Wicked for me!!! God I love that music.........

Isn't SR great!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Congrats! I was looking for the official announcement and couldn't find it. Share with us what you download to put on it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    congrats..........put a few songs on there from the original Soundtrack to Wicked for me!!! God I love that music.........

Isn't SR great!!
    and Phantom and Mamma Mia for me, please!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post

Isn't SR great!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    and Phantom and Mamma Mia for me, please!
    Okay....how did y'all know that these are 3 of my favorite shows? Wicked, 7 times; Phantom, 8 times; Mamma Mia, 5 times (with number 6 coming up this spring).

Who else but a Wicked nut would name his dogs Fiyero and Glinda, huh?
    Dude

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Congrats! I was looking for the official announcement and couldn't find it. Share with us what you download to put on it.
    I'm definitely looking forward to putting some good stuff on for my gym nights. I love the iTrain stuff, but it's time for some music, too! No more hooking up an arm band, just gonna clip it on!
    Dude

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Okay....how did y'all know that these are 3 of my favorite shows? Wicked, 7 times; Phantom, 8 times; Mamma Mia, 5 times (with number 6 coming up this spring).
    Unfortunately I've never gotten tix for Wicked... but Phantom 4 times; Mamma Mia twice! Wicked WILL be in my future, though...

Unfortunately I've never gotten tix for Wicked... but Phantom 4 times; Mamma Mia twice! Wicked WILL be in my future, though...
    Search for those airfares.....San Diego in August.....I'm just sayin'....
    Dude

I even have my 2 year old nephew dancing around my house to the Wicked soundtrack..........we even slow dance to "I'm not that Girl" (that's our song and I am going to dance with him at his wedding to that son, god willing)........and it is my music of choice when cleaning the house (odd I know) but I get so motiviated.....and I cry, every freaking tim, when I get to "For Good".

Was just on the official website for Wicked........trying to get tickets for Broadway either this spring or summer!!

Let's not forget Miss Siagon............oh Dude we could have some great sing alongs.......if you ever need a theatre partner when you are on the East Coast I am your girl!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

You have to see Wicked!!! Incredible. Saw it here in Providence, I would love to see it in NYC. Phantom.....saw that 3 times, twice in Providence, once in NYC. First Providence show was spectacular, 2nd was okay.......NYC was last year and very disappointing. Phantom was marginal, Christine was awful. I've never seen Mamma Mia but hope too soon.

Congratulations Michael!!!