Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ? on the new Book Closeouts.com offer

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Is there a shipping charge on this? I'm interested in doing it as well, but will probably wait till tomorrow. I've got three books so far and I so wish I had started the Janet Evanovich book I got the other week instead of the Shopaholic one so I would be able to tell if I like her or not. Maybe if I look aroudn some more, I can pick up something for my mom's birthday too.
    I loved the Janet Evanovich books. The first one I read on a flight from Baltimore to Charlotte. I was laughing out loud (much to the dismay of the very proper businessman in the aisle seat. )
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I just went and ordered 6 books for $28 or so dollars. I got all three of The Godfather books. I have been watching that on TV the past two weeks and thinking it would be great to read the books. Now I can. I also got a few true crime books including Sweeny Todd. I bet I could have found a bunch more but I couldn't think of what I really have been wanting and I didn't want to browse too long.
    The Godfather is one of my favorite books EVER!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thanks Cate. I'll look around some more and see if I can find anything else first.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

thanks Cate. I'll look around some more and see if I can find anything else first.
    Not sure what you are looking for but this is what I ordered:

The Cinderella Pact
    I Do (But I Don't)
    Blonde Like Me
    Little Women
    The Women in White
    Thanks for the Memories
    The Gatecrasher
    Sleeping Arrangements

If you like the shopaholic series I really enjoyed the Queen of Babble series by Meg Cabot. I saw those on there. The last 2 are under Sophie Kinsella's real name - Madeline Wickham.
    Sunshine Rewards

I picked up two Zits books for my boys (they love the comic strip, I think I'm actually living it) as well as a Halo novel for my oldest DS. For myself I picked up a copy of Clive Barker's Weaveworld, I absolutely fell in LOVE with this book when I was in high school. I loaned my copy to a friend and never got it back. Now I'll have my own copy again and rest assured, it won't be loaned!

Shipping for four books (at a cost of just under $18) was $3.65 plus a $1 handling. Not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The Godfather is one of my favorite books EVER!!
    I agree Tricia.......I remember reading it when I use to take the train into Boston for school.................i think it only took me 3 train rides (and that killed me....I didn't want to put the book down for class!!) Loved it so much!!

Two other recommendation: Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell and Grendel by John Gardner (also a couple of my train reads......so good!!)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Wooohooo - they had one of the books on my long time searching list and another that I wanted but definately didn't want to pay full price for. Doing the happy dance!
    Sunshine Rewards

Is this one still creditting? I'm trying to decide whether to take a chance and do it now or hope that it's still here later, after the advertiser reviews traffic.

Thanks!

(Yes, I know I might not get credit anyways, but I'd like to cover my bases first so I can maximize my chances.)
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Is this one still creditting? I'm trying to decide whether to take a chance and do it now or hope that it's still here later, after the advertiser reviews traffic.

Thanks!

(Yes, I know I might not get credit anyways, but I'd like to cover my bases first so I can maximize my chances.)
    Yes, it is and crediting well.
    Angie

I just bought the two kingdom keepers books at a great price