Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ? on the new Book Closeouts.com offer

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I just ordered mine. Too funny. I was almost at $20.00 so hopefully I am not the only one doing that. But there are a lot of books on there that I would love to get. If anyone has a teen the peter and the star catchers series is great. It is for the 11ish age actually.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Yeah, they ship to Canada!

Now I have to go through my lists at home to see what I might want to get through them...
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just went through my list and picked up 8 books for $40 and one is a new release!!! Thanks for the email and offer Tricia (and bookcloseouts.com)
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just went and ordered 6 books for $28 or so dollars. I got all three of The Godfather books. I have been watching that on TV the past two weeks and thinking it would be great to read the books. Now I can. I also got a few true crime books including Sweeny Todd. I bet I could have found a bunch more but I couldn't think of what I really have been wanting and I didn't want to browse too long.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Mine credited already!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for this offer!! I had a list of books for my son and was able to find those and more here! The coupons were great too! And...and it pushed me over so I can cash out for our May trip!

Mine credited already too!! And my balance is looking pretty darn sad at $0.32. Must change that now (ok, well maybe tomorrow)! But ahhhh...looking forward to that Disney mail!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 03-31-2009 at 07:22 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I'm glad I waited, especially since I would rather have the $3 for next Q! I've already been window shopping and will be placing my order tomorrow morning!
    I considered that since I have made SM, but it is such a good offer and I didn't want to chance it being gone. Hope I am not $3 short on June 30!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I don't want to push anyone, but we have a cap right now of 25 signups for this. After that, they will evaluate our traffic and see how it looks (for example, are people all ordering $5 in books to get $3 back or are people placing orders for $15-20 each). If it is good, we will have unlimited leads. If it is bad, they will take the offer from us.
    Glad I didn't wait, although I did order $20 worth of books and hope that helps SR keep the offer. I'm sure I could have found more if I had taken the time. I'm glad to have bookcloseouts back in my memory - I usually don't think to look there, but they do have some good deals. Thanks for the offer!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Is there a shipping charge on this? I'm interested in doing it as well, but will probably wait till tomorrow. I've got three books so far and I so wish I had started the Janet Evanovich book I got the other week instead of the Shopaholic one so I would be able to tell if I like her or not. Maybe if I look aroudn some more, I can pick up something for my mom's birthday too.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I considered that since I have made SM, but it is such a good offer and I didn't want to chance it being gone. Hope I am not $3 short on June 30!

Glad I didn't wait, although I did order $20 worth of books and hope that helps SR keep the offer. I'm sure I could have found more if I had taken the time. I'm glad to have bookcloseouts back in my memory - I usually don't think to look there, but they do have some good deals. Thanks for the offer!
    I'm a betting girl, I'll take my chances...
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yes I paid $6 in shipping for my order. I saw other charges but can't remember if it is based on dollar amount or type of shipping.
    Sunshine Rewards