Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ? on the new Book Closeouts.com offer

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I'm wondering about this too. I was set to make an order but will wait until I know for sure. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I'm wondering about this too. I was set to make an order but will wait until I know for sure. Thanks!
    Must have just been a temporary glitch. All seems to be working fine now!
    Angie

It is working now. Just placed my order and received credit. I ordered by DD the Kingdom Keeper books. Hopefully I will receive the first one as it showed available quantity as 1. She saw these when we were at WDW last week and I told her to wait to see if I could find them cheaper which they were much cheaper at Bookcloseout.com. Keeping my fingers crossed!

So. Many. Books. My kids love hardcovers and I got some great ones. Some were requested and others I bought thinking they might like them. I haven't been wrong yet so hopefully they'll like them. A few are going in the vacation box before they see them - otherwise they'll be read and done in a couple of days!

Also, they had those Disney magnetic book playsets in the lttle carrying cases - those are great for the little ones.

And, my credit came fast!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you so much about the head's up for the Kingdom Keepers books. My son rec'd the first one as a gift from my parents last year. I saw the sequel at the parks a few weeks ago, but didn't get it, but bought it just now! And a 2008 birnbaum's guide to DL. Not that I needed it, but we're going in 2 months and I love to flip thru the guides while daydreaming.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

We just gave one to my dad and he is already done. It is a great book. It really gets you involved.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I bought the Kingdom Keepers for DS after Kim's post. I figured it would be something he and I would read.
    Sunshine Rewards