Watch out! It's said to be very contangious when planning a Disney trip! I also seem to have add-onitis, but I think that's ok. I decided on the bus ride into work yesterday that instead of our split stay in September of 5 days at Poly (his dream resort) & 5 days at WL (my dream resort), that we will be spending all 10 days at Poly. I just think it would be nice to stay there the entire 10 days since we never have stayed there before.

I did have to change from Poly CL to regular old Garden View...but I think we'll manage! Plus, now we have the dining plan the entire trip...I was told that with the food in the CL, having the dining plan too may be too much...but I was probably going to add it anyway.

And to justify my change even more I did my Disney math....while our total ressie did increase by only $231.10, I actually saved us $168.80 because I would have added 5 days of the dining plan onto our Poly CL ressie before we arrived which totalled $399.90. Don't you just love Disney math??

Anyway, I figured you'd all understand my Disneychangitis & of course the problematic add-onitis!

DH is going to be soooooo surprised when we pull into Poly instead of POFQ!!