Thread: Thanks Angie, I'm in shock!

Default Thanks Angie, I'm in shock!

Angie,

I can't tell you what a wonderful surprise I had when I saw that $50 Direct TV credit last week! We ordered our Direct TV on Aug. 5, 2008 and just now got credit! I am psyched!

I have been meaning to get back in gear after taking a break since we're going to WDW in June! This $50 is a great incentive!

Thanks again! I just can't believe it!

Lynda

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by LyndaM View Post
    Angie,

I can't tell you what a wonderful surprise I had when I saw that $50 Direct TV credit last week! We ordered our Direct TV on Aug. 5, 2008 and just now got credit! I am psyched!

I have been meaning to get back in gear after taking a break since we're going to WDW in June! This $50 is a great incentive!

Thanks again! I just can't believe it!

Lynda
    WOW! NICE!!!!
    That's all the incentive I would need to jump back in!
    Sunshine Rewards

that is so awesome!

My mom was finally ready to order DirecTv last week and when she went to go click thru on my SR page, it had been pulled. I'm guessing maybe they were difficult to get credits from? So she just called and gave me as a referral and I get 5, $10 credits on my bill for the next 5 months. I would have rather had the SR credits, but oh well! I'm glad for you that it all worked out.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    that is so awesome!

My mom was finally ready to order DirecTv last week and when she went to go click thru on my SR page, it had been pulled. I'm guessing maybe they were difficult to get credits from? So she just called and gave me as a referral and I get 5, $10 credits on my bill for the next 5 months. I would have rather had the SR credits, but oh well! I'm glad for you that it all worked out.
    We did pull them temporarily because we had two credits from them that they had not given us. But I am guessing that we will put them back up now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs