Thread: OTX Closed?

Default OTX Closed?

I just tried to get an OTX survey and after i put in my info, it gave me a plain white page that basically said thanks but all their surveys are full? anyone else have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    I just tried to get an OTX survey and after i put in my info, it gave me a plain white page that basically said thanks but all their surveys are full? anyone else have this problem?
    I have gotten that message from time to time. Maybe with Crazy Credits they have had a ton of surveys done! Just keep trying back and eventually some will pop up.

I've received that page before...just close it out and try again later!
    Sunshine Rewards

I often get that page when it has not been 24 hours since I last took a survey. I just try back later and usually get one.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

I got that too. It has been more than 24 hours...I tried this morning and got the page that said I needed to come back in 3 hours. This page is different.

I actually wish I had gotten that instead of getting survey on investments, wasting 40 minutes of life doing it, then at the end getting a white page that said there had been an error.