Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Be Our Guest Podcast Listeners???

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Thanks...I was really nervous & tripped over my words a few times...but overall, for my first ever podcast, I think I did ok!! I contacted Mike about an idea for the podcast & he asked me to come on! I love that podcast because they get the listeners involved so it's ever changing!

And Jen....????
    Of course. You know I heart you. And you, your DH, and your voice are adorable.
    And I vote for DVC.
    Last edited by Hedy; 02-27-2009 at 07:00 PM.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post

AWESOME! Pam, what do you think you'll do?
    I am not sure.......it is so close now..........give me some suggestions:

it will be me, dd9, dd6, my sister and her son (2).

I've done a lot of the free things in the past and I also paid for some fun stuff....... we have a somewhat short trip so not sure....... I am having such a hard time figuring out the planning of this trip...keep changing dining....my sister will be almost 7 mo pregnant so that limits us a little.

I might just send a gift basket to our room (somewhat boring, but I think the gang will like it......) Not sure though
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Very cool Jen! You really need to surprise him next with a DVC purchase. Congrats on your upcoming anniversary at the Poly....we are celebrating the nines this year too......39th on 9/19/09 but we don't go to Disney until Oct. to celebrate my birthday on the 13th.
    Ok, LOVE the idea of DVC as a surprise....I better get going on those surveys!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Of course. You know I heart you. And you, your DH, and your voice are adorable.
    And I vote for DVC.
    Oh good, I was worried!!

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    I am not sure.......it is so close now..........give me some suggestions:

it will be me, dd9, dd6, my sister and her son (2).

I've done a lot of the free things in the past and I also paid for some fun stuff....... we have a somewhat short trip so not sure....... I am having such a hard time figuring out the planning of this trip...keep changing dining....my sister will be almost 7 mo pregnant so that limits us a little.

I might just send a gift basket to our room (somewhat boring, but I think the gang will like it......) Not sure though
    Well let's see...how about ordering a cake from the Disney bakery to have delivered at one of your ADRs? It doesn't need to be for any in particular, maybe just a Thank you for sharing the magic cake?

Or I do love the gift basket idea, don't think it's boring at all! They also decorate rooms now w/some of the different baskets. I did La Nuba tickets as a surprise one year...not sure how that would go over w/your kids, but it was fun. Maybe do a very special ADR...I know you said they keep changing, but maybe there's one that would be extra special for your family?

I'm not sure if I'm any help, but maybe my ideas will spark some creativity??

Can't wait to hear what you decide!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800