Thread: Survey Crediting Question

Default Survey Crediting Question

Since I am not a Super Member (yet, although close!), I have only been able to do the Your Two Cents Surveys recently. I have found that on the days that I do all 3 (DS, OTX, YTC), I generally only get credit for the DS and 1 other. I have followed all suggestions in the threads, and do not have any adware or other things on my computer (scan was done this morning, did all three this afternoon, got credit for 2 out of 3). Is this normal? Or does someone have any suggestions? I am happy when I get all three, just not sure why I am not getting credit for all three? BTW It is random whether I get the OTX or YTC surveys first, so not complaining about OTX or GF.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    Since I am not a Super Member (yet, although close!), I have only been able to do the Your Two Cents Surveys recently. I have found that on the days that I do all 3 (DS, OTX, YTC), I generally only get credit for the DS and 1 other. I have followed all suggestions in the threads, and do not have any adware or other things on my computer (scan was done this morning, did all three this afternoon, got credit for 2 out of 3). Is this normal? Or does someone have any suggestions? I am happy when I get all three, just not sure why I am not getting credit for all three? BTW It is random whether I get the OTX or YTC surveys first, so not complaining about OTX or GF.
    Are you clearing cookies between DS and YTC? Daily survey's must always be done first if your your doing both of them. I've found if DH is doing YTC it doesn't matter which one is done first.

You should clear cookies everyday and in between the DS and YTC. DS track by your user id and YTC and OTX track by cookies.
    Sunshine Rewards

I do clear cookies. I remembered reading about that in a few threads. I also cleared cookies after I got credit for OTX before YTC was started. It is just strange, but then again, I have had some strange things happen with the surveys since the new year!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    I do clear cookies. I remembered reading about that in a few threads. I also cleared cookies after I got credit for OTX before YTC was started. It is just strange, but then again, I have had some strange things happen with the surveys since the new year!
    Hmm, then i have no idea. Are you trying for the YTC everytime from the original link? If it says you don't qualify and doesn't give you the "take another survey button" then you should start over again. That's the only other thing I can suggest... I'm confused..
    Sunshine Rewards

It only happens with the third survey taken. So if I take OTX third, that is the one not crediting. I guess I should be happy that I am getting any surveys. It is not something that happens all the time, since I don't get a lot of OTX surveys.