Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Got my Disney Gift card... finally

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I agree, I don't like getting the cards directly from Disney. I would rather pay and know that they are in the mail instead of stalking the mailman for 6 weeks.
    I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one 'Stalking the Mailman'!!
    I just hate looking forward to the mail, and nothing being there but my tax bills

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    I for one wouldn't mind paying a little postage if that means we can get the giftcards in the time manner that we use to...when you sent them out they were always rec'd within 4 weeks *usually 2!
    This is exactly how I feel too. Happy to pay the postage fee to get them faster and more reliably. I'll support whatever decision is best for your business model though.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    So Tricia...quick question. If we have waited the 4 to 6 weeks and we still haven't rec'd them do we file a TT? I hate having to do that because of the extra work it entails for you guys. But I also don't want to lose out on the giftcards for my upcoming March trip.

I for one wouldn't mind paying a little postage if that means we can get the giftcards in the time manner that we use to...when you sent them out they were always rec'd within 4 weeks *usually 2!

Thanks for any help....not wanting to be a nervous nilly, but I am entering 6 week timeframe so thought I would check with this thread.

thanks so much

If you have not received ANY gift card after 6 weeks, open a TT.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    If you have not received ANY gift card after 6 weeks, open a TT.
    thanks Cindy!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Haven't gone to the PO today yet....hoping mine is in there! Cannot wait to pay off my trip! Thanks SR!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I wouldn't mind paying the postage either. I've cashed out for $200 in Target GC's over the last 2 months and paid postage for those, doesn't bother me a bit!
    Sunshine Rewards

Mine arrived this morning. It was six weeks to the day. That was a long 6 weeks!
    I just looked at the envelope and they were mailed on 2 - 24.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    Mine arrived this morning. It was six weeks to the day. That was a long 6 weeks!
    I just looked at the envelope and they were mailed on 2 - 24.
    It was 6 weeks today for me too, but no gift cards came today. I just opened a TT so maybe they can be tracked down. I hope so!

The gift card arrived today! It was right at 6 weeks.

Looking for an update on the time frame. Did you switch over yet so the cards are coming from you instead of Disney??

I just cashed out for a $500 Disney gc. $500 was the only option without added postage so I am thinking it is coming right from Disney. 6 weeks will get it here right before we leave for WDW so that would be fine.

Thanks for the info.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards