Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Movie Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

If anyone has any they can't use, I'll take them. I'm 225 points away from cashing out on the bike for one of my DD's bdays. I just entered the HM movie and saw they added that as a gift. I'm trying to figure out where to get the last 225 points from! Even if I took the kids to see g-force I can only redeem 4 for 200 pts! So just thought I would see if anyone has any extras!

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Even if I took the kids to see g-force I can only redeem 4 for 200 pts! Thanks!
    Sorry no points but a question...if you see a Disney movie in the theater you can redeem for points?? Am I confused?
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Sorry no points but a question...if you see a Disney movie in the theater you can redeem for points?? Am I confused?
    Yup! On the one page "How to colllect/redeem points" you select the Disney movie you saw in the theatre and print off a voucher. When your done you tape the movie stubs and mail it in, their worth 50 pts each up to 4. Been collecting points for ages that way..
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Yup! On the one page "How to colllect/redeem points" you select the Disney movie you saw in the theatre and print off a voucher. When your done you tape the movie stubs and mail it in, their worth 50 pts each up to 4. Been collecting points for ages that way..
    OK lost LOTS of points that way. Thanks...I will know for the future.
    Sunshine Rewards

If anyone has any they can't use, I'll take them. I'm 225 points away from cashing out on the bike for one of my DD's bdays. I just entered the HM movie and saw they added that as a gift. I'm trying to figure out where to get the last 225 points from! Even if I took the kids to see g-force I can only redeem 4 for 200 pts! So just thought I would see if anyone has any extras!

Thanks!
    I really hate to say this. but when I need a few points I go look at ebay. I can usually find a code i am missing for about a dollar or two. The codes are usually sent by email so they have free shipping.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lorisnuts View Post
    I really hate to say this. but when I need a few points I go look at ebay. I can usually find a code i am missing for about a dollar or two. The codes are usually sent by email so they have free shipping.
    Thanks so much! Didn't think of that!
    Sunshine Rewards