Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Valentine's Day!!!

nothing. DH had to go replace the alternator on my grandmother's van. can't have my almost 80 year old grandmother driving around in something that could die any minute. we exchanged cards, that's all we ever do. i wrote a special letter for his. he wrote 2 lines in mine, but he's been on night shift all week, so i'm lucky i got that, lol. we're buying barbeque for supper tonight-i'm just grateful i don't have to cook.
    right now, i'm sitting here chacha'ing for half pay (their mistake, which they won't fix), and i'm sure i'll be here the rest of the day.

happy valentine's day!!!
    not too much here - DH gave me a box of chocolates with a sweet card. wish we could have a date night, but that is an extreme rarity!
    however, I have nothing to complain abt, because I am getting a new house -DH wrote in the card that he hoped I wouldn't want something bigger next year!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

well it was off to indoor soccer this morning........and then we went for lunch at Bertucci's (hey as long as I don't have to cook I am good)....gave the girls there presents earlier in the day (beautiful red swan lake ballet outfit for there american dolls...they loved them.....we just finished dressing Sadies doll).

going to head over my parents house in a bit to drop off some treats (my girls are making cards right now as we speak) .....and then we are spending the night watching movies.

Everyone enjoy there day!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards