View Poll Results: Which Fridays would you be able to attend a Brunch?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • March 27

1 20.00%
  • April 3

2 40.00%
  • April 17

2 40.00%
  • April 24

4 80.00%
  • May 1

4 80.00%
  • May 8

3 60.00%
  • May 15

5 100.00%
  • May 22

4 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring Meet in Lancaster PA

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I also realized I picked 5/22 as a date, thinking it was 5/29 instead. So 5/22 is not an option for me but 5/29 would be.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm sure Miller's has scrapple for breakfast but they probably don't have it out for lunch.

Every now and then I get a B1G1 coupon in the mail - I can be on the lookout for them and scrounge for them from my neighbors if that's where people would like to go.

Thanks, April, for pointing out that 5/22 is the Friday before Memorial Day. I can still make it, but I'd be pressed to get the car packed with my last minute groceries and have pickup at the school so I can head "down the shore." My kids have school but I'd prefer any of the other Fridays in May.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I'm sure Miller's has scrapple for breakfast but they probably don't have it out for lunch.

Every now and then I get a B1G1 coupon in the mail - I can be on the lookout for them and scrounge for them from my neighbors if that's where people would like to go.

Thanks, April, for pointing out that 5/22 is the Friday before Memorial Day. I can still make it, but I'd be pressed to get the car packed with my last minute groceries and have pickup at the school so I can head "down the shore." My kids have school but I'd prefer any of the other Fridays in May.

where is "down the shore" ?
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    where is "down the shore" ?
    Sorry - we never say we're going to the beach. It's always "going down the shore." Even when you're there, you're "down the shore." A Southeastern PA/Jersey thing.
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Sorry - we never say we're going to the beach. It's always "going down the shore." Even when you're there, you're "down the shore." A Southeastern PA/Jersey thing.
    Oh that is so true, never going to WW, always "down the shore" lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Wouldn't you know the one day in May that everyone else can meet is the day that they announced today that for teacher planning schools would start 2 hours late. That would mean I couldn't leave her until 10:15 and have to drive 2 hours so would get there at 12:15 to leave again by 1:00.

So who can/can't do May 29? I think I can. I think we really should set a date or something will always come up if we don't just put it on the calendar. The place you all were discussing sounds good.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    Wouldn't you know the one day in May that everyone else can meet is the day that they announced today that for teacher planning schools would start 2 hours late. That would mean I couldn't leave her until 10:15 and have to drive 2 hours so would get there at 12:15 to leave again by 1:00.

So who can/can't do May 29? I think I can. I think we really should set a date or something will always come up if we don't just put it on the calendar. The place you all were discussing sounds good.
    5/29 as of right now works for me. I just found out at conferences that our field trip is 3/30 so I don't see anything else that would stop me. ( I say that for DS, my luck DD will have something, but even so she's in am K so I shoudl be ok)
    Sunshine Rewards

i am from new jersey, so that was why i was asking where "down the shore" was.

i was wondering where you were headed in joisey. (hehehe).

is "ww" wild wood?
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

is "ww" wild wood?
    I guess the closer you get to Philly, the more shortcuts you use when talking. You go "down the shore", "up the mountains", and drink "wooter" (that's water for those who don't know!). It wasn't until I went to college that I realized not everyone talked that way!

is "ww" wild wood?
    Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    I guess the closer you get to Philly, the more shortcuts you use when talking. You go "down the shore", "up the mountains", and drink "wooter" (that's water for those who don't know!). It wasn't until I went to college that I realized not everyone talked that way!

Yeah some of my friends from the north/south/mid west tell me I have an "accent" I just laugh, I don't think we do but hey what do i know!
    Sunshine Rewards