Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney Visacard Holders - read this

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Default Disney Visacard Holders - read this

If you are a Disney Visa Card Holder and are going to a Disney Value Resort between 09/30 - 11/19, 11/24-11/28 or 12/08-12/23 Disney Visa has a special offer.

If you are a Disney Visa Card Holder and are going to a Value Resort during this time and already booked, call your travel agent and give them code ZQL and have them requote your vacation. As a Christmas present last year my mom gave our family a gift to All Stars (she's coming with us too!) When I got the email I called the travel agent to see if this offer could apply and guess what?!?!? My mom will now save $698.00!!!!!!

I was so glad to find this and my mom is absolutely thrilled too. Hope this helps someone!
    Sunshine Rewards

Also works on non-value resorts-I got it for POFQ.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Oh, that's great! My email only mentioned Value Resorts.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    If you are a Disney Visa Card Holder and are going to a Disney Value Resort between 09/30 - 11/19, 11/24-11/28 or 12/08-12/23 Disney Visa has a special offer.

If you are a Disney Visa Card Holder and are going to a Value Resort during this time and already booked, call your travel agent and give them code ZQL and have them requote your vacation. As a Christmas present last year my mom gave our family a gift to All Stars (she's coming with us too!) When I got the email I called the travel agent to see if this offer could apply and guess what?!?!? My mom will now save $698.00!!!!!!

I was so glad to find this and my mom is absolutely thrilled too. Hope this helps someone!
    Wow Thats a great savings! do you know what the rate was pernight! they were giving with this promotion at the values!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Well, to give you an idea a room for 4 at All Stars Sport for 6 nights with a Park Hopper ticket (upgrade from Magic Your Way ticket) was $1300.00 & change (can't remember the exact amount, I don't have my paperwork handy.) Works for me!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

This is not a better rate than you got if you used the postcard rate from Jan or Feb or whenever it was. That was 40% off. When I called today this new one ended up being a little more than what I was already paying. I think I read somewhere else that it is somewhere near 25% off of the room rack rate and I think there is some little discount on the tickets. Maybe back to rates they were before the change? I cant remember exactly. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    Well, to give you an idea a room for 4 at All Stars Sport for 6 nights with a Park Hopper ticket (upgrade from Magic Your Way ticket) was $1300.00 & change (can't remember the exact amount, I don't have my paperwork handy.) Works for me!
    Not a bad deal! Glad you could save some money!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    This is not a better rate than you got if you used the postcard rate from Jan or Feb or whenever it was. That was 40% off. When I called today this new one ended up being a little more than what I was already paying. I think I read somewhere else that it is somewhere near 25% off of the room rack rate and I think there is some little discount on the tickets. Maybe back to rates they were before the change? I cant remember exactly. HTH!
    Yeah! that 40% was a great deal!, but with even 25% is still better then paying full price!
    -NOn DisBoards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

They never have deals like that at DL resort and I've have had the visa card since day 1.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    They never have deals like that at DL resort and I've have had the visa card since day 1.
    But I do Belive that DL has much better, annual pass discounts then WDW!
    -NOn DisBoards

had to switch from pofq to pors, but I saved $546