Thread: Avon paid click

Default Avon paid click - Question

I posted this under the "go get it thread" but I'm afraid it won't be seen. I am trying to take advantage of the click but it isn't showing up the 10% off. I'm thinking this person is probably a SR member and can help?!?! I see the code for free shipping but not the 10%. Any help?
    Thanks!
    Ellen
    Last edited by Ellen aka Snow White; 02-04-2009 at 09:21 AM.

EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007

Could the SR member who posted this link send me a PM? I'm looking for a "Solutions" product and I'm not sure if they make it anymore. It was called "3-in-1 cleanser-toner-moisturizer" and was perfect for travel. I can't find it. Can you help?

Thanks!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Could the SR member who posted this link send me a PM? I'm looking for a "Solutions" product and I'm not sure if they make it anymore. It was called "3-in-1 cleanser-toner-moisturizer" and was perfect for travel. I can't find it. Can you help?

Thanks!!!
    So sorry, I've been AWOL... things have been soooooo busy at work!

The Avon site is my daughter, Rebecca's.... I'll check it out and get back with the answer
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Jean View Post
    So sorry, I've been AWOL... things have been soooooo busy at work!

The Avon site is my daughter, Rebecca's.... I'll check it out and get back with the answer
    To follow up:
    Rebecca has the site set to give the discount but it doesn't seem to be applying. She is talking to Avon to find out what she needs to do. She's going to be extending the 10% discount through the end of the month so folks can have time to take advantage of the offer.

I'll post again when the discount is working correctly.
    Sunshine Rewards