Thread: I think we are taking a Disney Cruise!

Default I think we are taking a Disney Cruise!

Looks like DH is going to get 9 days leave in April and wants to take a Disney Cruise! YAY! It looks like his days will work out perfect for a 7 day Western cruise. I am hoping the military doesn't try to get "nice" and send him home earlier for Easter because the prices are much much higher that week.

It looks like we can get an awesome military rate for the week he is getting leave, but I am still a little nervous the military might try and change the dates around. Anyhow..... very last minute trip and this will be my first, so anyone have advise. I know lots of you have cruised with Disney, I have watched the videos on the disney cruise line website, but any advice would be appreciated!

Yay for you! You'll love DCL!

The Western itinerary is loads of fun. There's so much to tell you but, in my opinion, some of the most important things that need to be done at the beginning:

1. Get your citizenship paperwork in order
    2. If you book through a travel agency, you could be eligible for some onboard credits
    3. Likewise, if you use a Disney Visa to book your trip, you could be eligible for some credits.
    4. Start your research at cruisecritic or disboards to figure out what you'd like to do in port. A lot of the time, there are ways to do it "onyourown" at a lot less $ and just as convenient/safe.
    5. Once booked, make your Palo reservations as soon as possible. The brunch is absolutely wonderful as is dinner - I'd say do them both! If you're interested in spa treatments, you should book them too (look into the Rasul treatment...) and sign any kids up online for the club.

Feel free to PM me with any specific questions - I love talking Disney Cruises!
    Sunshine Rewards

No advice except to have a blast!!!

That is a wonderful way to celebrate a leave............
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards