Thread: Frustration

Default Frustration

I just need somewhere to vent about these offers. I understand that these offers aren't guaranteed. But at the same time, I get really peeved when I follow the offer, give them my information, spend a couple of minutes clicking through all the pages of "bonus" offers, then to find out I didn't get compensated for my time. It's a two way street with these offers. I give them my information and they expose me to companies in return for very small amounts of money. Why is it so hard to get these offers to credit? If they say you get X amount for signing up for this offer, then by GOD they should hold up their end of the bargain by compensating me. I follow all the tricks of clearing cookies and having several different email addresses. I really think SR should start dropping these offers when they don't credit 100% of the time like they should.

Sorry about this, but I'm getting tired of wasting my time doing offers only to not get credited. I've done 10 offers and spent about 30 minutes of my time over the past 3 days doing offers, only to have 1 credit. It's very frustrating and I just needed to vent. Thank you for allowing me to do so!
    -Chad

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."

"What you do today will define who you are tomorrow."

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

These offers are a risk to do. Some of them credit for some people and some don't. Any offer that is showing up on the SR list has been tested and watched closely to assure that a good amount of credits are showing up. If credits are not coming in like they should be then the credit is pulled. I understand your frustration however just because an offer doesn't credit for you doesn't mean it isn't crediting at all. The only thing SR can do is offer you the offers to try. If they don't work SR has no recourse. Such is the nature of the business. There are no guarantees when you are selling your information. They hold the cards. Since a majority of the people who have completed the offer have recieved credit I can only assume the offer is working. I know it is a pain to do all that work and not get credit but all I can say is keep trying and if nothing is crediting for you then visit the techinical threads and check your settings. Thanks and good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards