Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Going in March

Default Going in March

Well I am very excited. Just got off phone and booked a quick trip for a March (20 - 24th to be exact)

Myself, dd9, dd6, my sister and nephew are going!!! We are staying at SSR (hey Janet....which building do you recommend being close to pool and HH? you are the resident expert for SSR) Using points so to me that is free (I am using MagicalJen's disney math for that!)

The girls and I have AP's so no cost for tickets......will pay for dining plan with SR gift cards and still have some left over for extras.......I have credit with Jetblue (was going to save that for SR meet in October, but figure may as well use it now and just save up for the flights in October)

So this trip really is a great budget trip for us.......and this has been a long winter......snow snow and more snow. Plus I am using this as an excuse to help me relax (my blood pressure has been very high.....had to start taking some medicine........runs in family so I need a V A C A T I O N -sing it like Connie Francis)

Now have to decide on dining.........thinking Kona, Tepan Edo and want to try something new for a change.......Chef Mickey, Grandfloridian for dinner......any suggestions???

Okay done talking....just had to share..........no one else gets this but my other SR disney addicts
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Woohooo! Have fun!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Ohh I'm so jealous! But it sounds like you NEED and DESERVE it!

Any meal at Disney sounds good to me!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Well I am very excited. Just got off phone and booked a quick trip for a March (20 - 24th to be exact)
    WHOO HOOOO Pam!!!!!! You are overlapping me!!! We are at AKL 3/17-24. If you want to try and meet up, I can let you know what our plans are looking like.

I'm so excited for you!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

You are going to my home!! I love the Grandstand section. Great "quiet pool" and only a 4 or 5 minute walk to the Carriage House (that is the main building at SSR). It is also the first bus stop coming and going!

If you want to be right by the main pool, the section is THE SPRINGS**. Problem there is that it is the last stop and the buses get pretty full by then.

OHHHH I want to see my SSR!!

**EDITED WHOOPS I wrote Congress Park but meant The Springs!
    Last edited by ligrumpygirl; 01-22-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

How exciting! You are going to my home as well!!! The Springs is also another option that isn't too far from the main pool and main building if you can't get in the others Janet suggested. Hope you have an awesome time!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oh that's awesome Pam! Congrats! Quick trips are the best...plus, the countdown goes super fast!! :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Yeah, love the fact that SR money will cover your food plus!

I would check but I thought the main pool at SSR was going to be refurbed in March?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Woohooo! Have fun!
    Thanks Heather! We will!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Ohh I'm so jealous! But it sounds like you NEED and DESERVE it!Any meal at Disney sounds good to me!
    April...........I soooo need this trip (actually it could be to timbuktu and I would be excited....okay not as excited, but you know what i mean!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    WHOO HOOOO Pam!!!!!! You are overlapping me!!! We are at AKL 3/17-24. If you want to try and meet up, I can let you know what our plans are looking like. I'm so excited for you!
    Cool Shelly......I was wondering if it was when you were going.....maybe we could have Traci meet up with us for a few cocktails!!

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    You are going to my home!! I love the Grandstand section. Great "quiet pool" and only a 4 or 5 minute walk to the Carriage House (that is the main building at SSR). It is also the first bus stop coming and going!

If you want to be right by the main pool, the section is THE SPRINGS**. Problem there is that it is the last stop and the buses get pretty full by then.

OHHHH I want to see my SSR!!

**EDITED WHOOPS I wrote Congress Park but meant The Springs!
    I knew you would find this thread!! Okay maybe I will try for the Grandstand section. we don't mind a little walk (sister will be 7 mo preg at time....she would appreciate the first bus stop better than walking 5 min to a pool) I will keep your home clean I promise!!

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    How exciting! You are going to my home as well!!! The Springs is also another option that isn't too far from the main pool and main building if you can't get in the others Janet suggested. Hope you have an awesome time!!!
    oh we are going to have a wonderful time. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Oh that's awesome Pam! Congrats! Quick trips are the best...plus, the countdown goes super fast!! :0)
    Much faster countdown.....especially with the crazy schedule the girls have with dance and travel soccer.........it will be here before i know it!

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    Yeah, love the fact that SR money will cover your food plus!
    I would check but I thought the main pool at SSR was going to be refurbed in March?

Using SR money is FABULOUS!!! I will double check about the pool, thanks for the heads up megan

okay now Some suggestions for dinners?!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Oh, Pam....how exciting! I know you have been wanting to go. I know you will have lots of fun. Wish I could fit in your suitcase!!!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards