Thread: Tricia a question

Default Tricia a question

Do you by any chance keep the amazon codes you send out? I used the one I won from the video contest and just realized that it didn't apply to my purchase. The whole amount was charged to my debit card. I don't have email saved from that far back.

We don't actually get them. Amazon sends them directly. You can try contacting them and see why they didn't apply it. They should have.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you for the quick answer

I'm on hold with amazon now. Do you get a confirmation email when you order these? I'm having a communication issue here and she doesn't understand why someone else would order me a gift card and have it sent to my email.

I don't actually know about that because I am not the one that orders them. I would file a trouble ticket and whoever ordered it for you can answer. We all kind of job share.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I did file a trouble ticket for it. I am kicking myself for not noticing this sooner. I was actually going through the bank statement looking for something else and was shocked to find the amazon charge.

never mind... i found the code in my folder i set up for SR shopping. Duh me.

Quote Originally Posted by bajam View Post
    never mind... i found the code in my folder i set up for SR shopping. Duh me.
    I was about to jump in and help you with amazon (former CS rep and hubby works there now), was going to tell you to email instead of call (and, by chance, did you get the rep's name so you can send in a complaint, since the WHOLE POINT of gift certificates is often for someone else to send it to you, and she seems to have missed that whole day of training, LOL), but I'm glad you found it.

If you got her name I'd still send in a complaint, so her supervisors can help her out.
    Sunshine Rewards