Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Getting Ready Spring??? Have a great trip!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Got another email from Mom. They spent the last couple of days touring Athens, Greece and Turkey. They're heading to Egypt now, and Mom mentioned that the weather is getting warmer and warmer as they cruise towards it. Must be nice, heehee...
    I keep thinking of her on her trip and wondering what she is doing....thanks for the update.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Got another email from Mom. They spent the last couple of days touring Athens, Greece and Turkey. They're heading to Egypt now, and Mom mentioned that the weather is getting warmer and warmer as they cruise towards it. Must be nice, heehee...
    I just read this.......I'm glad Pat is having a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Hey, guys! I really missed my Sunshine "fix" while I was gone, but got home last night and finally have had a chance to log on. My trip was awesome and I kept notes so I can do a TR. Right now I'm still jet lagged. The flight back was almost 9 hours from Barcelona to JFK, then another hour and a half to Boston. DH and I looked at each other this morning and wondered about breakfast. Since there is no room service, buffet or restaurant on premises at my house, we had to fend for ourselves, lol. Back to reality. I have to work on getting my pictures ready so I can post them. Of course, I'll beg the mercy of the mods to help with sizing issues, being the non techno geek.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Hey, guys! I really missed my Sunshine "fix" while I was gone, but got home last night and finally have had a chance to log on. My trip was awesome and I kept notes so I can do a TR. Right now I'm still jet lagged. The flight back was almost 9 hours from Barcelona to JFK, then another hour and a half to Boston. DH and I looked at each other this morning and wondered about breakfast. Since there is no room service, buffet or restaurant on premises at my house, we had to fend for ourselves, lol. Back to reality. I have to work on getting my pictures ready so I can post them. Of course, I'll beg the mercy of the mods to help with sizing issues, being the non techno geek.
    Welcome home...we missed you!! Fending for yourselves again is the worst part of coming home from a cruise, I definitely agree with you there! Can't wait to see the pictures.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Welcome Home Pat! We did miss you around here. No one to cause any trouble!!!

Yes...reality...stinks!!!

Looking forward to reading your trip report.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about it. Pictures are a must!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear about your trip. Hope you are managing your let down to reality.
    Sunshine Rewards