Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting Ready Spring??? Have a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post

he has a very very deep (think Barry White) voice
    How nice for you Lorrie!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm glad Scarlet isn't pining away for us. I thought she might, at least just a little bit. Lori, I think you will be her Mommy for the two weeks. She really likes women a lot better than men.

DH is picking me up at work today on the way to Boston. 2PM can't come soon enough! Hopefully, he'll remember all the suitcases, especially the one with the tickets, or we'll be making an unscheduled stop back home, lol.

I'm not taking a computer, so I want to say goodbye to all of you. I'll try to take lots of pics (and remember what the pics are of).
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Just a mini update...got an email from my Mom today. They were just leaving Rome after having visited The Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum, St. Peter's Cathedral, the Coliseum, the Forum and Circus Maximus. They're having a great time - the weather is a little cool and drizzly.

Their dogs are doing just fine. As predicted, Scarlet is best friends with my DH now, LOL. She quickly figured out that he's the doggie care giver and has redirected her attention from me to him. Both Holly and Scarlet are tired and trying to nap whenever they can. They're not used to living in a household with two children, a third dog and four cats (two cats that actually LIKE dogs and command their attention), so I think they're a bit tired from the nonstop activity. Such a tough life!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Glad to hear that she is having fun...I remember all those places and it was very exciting. Happy also to hear the doggies are surviving even though they are not used to all the activity......it's like Disney, they are going to need a vacation after the vacation!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Just a mini update...got an email from my Mom today. They were just leaving Rome after having visited The Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum, St. Peter's Cathedral, the Coliseum, the Forum and Circus Maximus. They're having a great time - the weather is a little cool and drizzly.
    Thanks for the update Lori. I read an article in yesterday's paper about the bad weather they were having in Europe and wondered how Pat was faring in it. Good to know she is haiving a good time and the weather is not affecting her.

Been warm here in Vero Beach the last couple of days after going down to 30 at night. Brrrr. Today was 75. Next couple of days should be 78-80 and then down to 60 on Friday. We'll enjoy the warm weather while we can.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

She did mention that landing in Barcelona was a bit hairy...100 mph winds. She said it was the scariest plane landing she's ever experienced. It sounds like Rome is not as bad - I think it's normally drizzly and cool over there this time of year. She'll never let weather slow her down, LOL!

It's still better than the weather here in CT...another snow storm today. I accepted my snow wussy award and I'm working from home. I'm sure my office will be plastered with "Snow Wussy" signs when I get in tomorrow, LOL!

Glad to hear you're enjoying Vero Beach Kathie!!
    Lori

Their dogs are doing just fine. As predicted, Scarlet is best friends with my DH now, LOL. She quickly figured out that he's the doggie care giver and has redirected her attention from me to him. Both Holly and Scarlet are tired and trying to nap whenever they can. They're not used to living in a household with two children, a third dog and four cats (two cats that actually LIKE dogs and command their attention), so I think they're a bit tired from the nonstop activity. Such a tough life!
    Glad that she is enjoying her trip! I was wondering about your mom the other day. What was it like there. Glad the pups are doing well.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

She did mention that landing in Barcelona was a bit hairy...100 mph winds. She said it was the scariest plane landing she's ever experienced. It sounds like Rome is not as bad - I think it's normally drizzly and cool over there this time of year. She'll never let weather slow her down, LOL!

It's still better than the weather here in CT...another snow storm today. I accepted my snow wussy award and I'm working from home. I'm sure my office will be plastered with "Snow Wussy" signs when I get in tomorrow, LOL!

Wow! That must have been one hell of a landing!

Glad you get to stay home....school canceled again...it is really snowing hard...the little stuff....you know what that means....
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

The article I read said several people died due to the high winds. They specifically mentioned Barcelona. Pat immediately came to my mind. I can't imagine being on a plane in 100mhp winds never mind landing. Scary!!!

I've been keeping an eye on the New England weather. We go home on Sunday and not looking forward to the cold........although it's supposed to be 30 here for a while tomorrow morning. Guess it's better than 5. Wish we could stay longer! Oh well....we'll be back in April.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Got another email from Mom. They spent the last couple of days touring Athens, Greece and Turkey. They're heading to Egypt now, and Mom mentioned that the weather is getting warmer and warmer as they cruise towards it. Must be nice, heehee...
    Lori