Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Ready Spring??? Have a great trip!

Default Getting Ready Spring??? Have a great trip!

Pat...are you all packed and ready to go?? I was thinking of you this morning...getting last minute things together. You must be so excited!

Have a wonderful and safe trip! It sounds so exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

The day is almost here, BON VOYAGE...oh how exciting, have fun and bring back lots of pictures. Wish I was going with you!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Have fun Pat!!! I can't wait to hear and see all the pictures when you come back!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

Have a wonderful trip Pat and bring back some warm weather!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Pat have a wonderful time!!! Enjoy every moment of it!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Oh, I almost missed this thread, LOL! I thought it was about getting ready for springtime. Glad I checked it out.

Yep, I'm excited and getting the last minute items packed. I work until Thursday afternoon, then DH is picking me up at work (hopefully with the suitcases, lol) and driving us up to Boston. We're staying overnight in a park 'n fly hotel (Wyndham Chelsea, for you Boston people). Our flight is on Friday at 4:35PM. We are flying Lufthansa into Frankfurt, Germany, then taking a smaller plane to Barcelona. We land at 9:30AM Barcelona time, which is 3:30AM here. Yep, we'll be a little messed up in the time department.

We get to "do the town" all day Saturday and Sunday morning before joining our cruise ship, the Norwegian Jade. I will be glad to give a TR when I get back. I will miss my SR family, but will check in if I can. If not, I'm sure my DD Lori (jl8595) will give updates.

Now I'm in countdown mode...............
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Oh, I almost missed this thread, LOL! I thought it was about getting ready for springtime. Glad I checked it out.

Yep, I'm excited and getting the last minute items packed. I work until Thursday afternoon, then DH is picking me up at work (hopefully with the suitcases, lol) and driving us up to Boston. We're staying overnight in a park 'n fly hotel (Wyndham Chelsea, for you Boston people). Our flight is on Friday at 4:35PM. We are flying Lufthansa into Frankfurt, Germany, then taking a smaller plane to Barcelona. We land at 9:30AM Barcelona time, which is 3:30AM here. Yep, we'll be a little messed up in the time department.

We get to "do the town" all day Saturday and Sunday morning before joining our cruise ship, the Norwegian Jade. I will be glad to give a TR when I get back. I will miss my SR family, but will check in if I can. If not, I'm sure my DD Lori (jl8595) will give updates.

Now I'm in countdown mode...............
    How fun, I always wanted to go to Germany, maybe someday? Too bad you won't see too much of that country. Barcelona is really nice but we didn't see much because we landed in monsoon rain, hope the weather is great for you. You will be tired but the adrenaline takes over and it's not really that bad. We went on the Norwegian Gem for our trip.....have a blast and take lots of pictures.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

We'll just be passing through Germany via the airport, lol. If I get seated near a window in the airplane, perhaps I'll see a tiny bit of it. DH likes the window, though, falls asleep and closes the shade. It drives me nuts! I'm just too "nosey." I just can't seem to sleep on a plane no matter how tired I am. In my next life, I'm coming back rich and will always travel via 1st class.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Have a wonderful time, Pat!!!

I'm so excited for you!! Have a wonderful time!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards