Thread: Am I going crazy? Balance increase, but where?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default Am I going crazy? Balance increase, but where?

I have done a few paid offers today and notice my account balance has been increasing if I click on the Member Zone tab. But when I click on Account History, I only see one paid offer that credited today, and that was much earlier today. When I go to Current Earnings, I don't see an increase in this quarter's total, but my Current Balance matches the total I got on when I clicked on the Member Zone tab. I'm wondering if I have offers that are crediting but just not showing up? I just kept thinking I was forgetting my Current Balance, but now it is obvious to me that something's up. Anyone notice something like this, or am I just "special?" (AKA, "Crazy")
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Just an update, my account balance just grew another $1 since I first posted, again with no visible reason.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I would give Tricia a PM or file a Trouble ticket.
    You won't have nothing to copy, but you can tell them your account is increasing without any unseen postings.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Are offers disappearing from your Pending offers page? Could be old things crediting.

If it wasn't continuing to happen I would think it was that...I got a very random and mysterious credit last, oh, Sept or so. I did a TT and they found that it was a TurboTax credit that finally hit pending, but WAY back in the pages. I had gone back so far in my account history, but not far enough. Since it hit pending so far after, the next day it plopped into my account, so I was absolutely confused until they told me why. And it made sense, as I had continued issues with the tax stuff, and it had finally "finalized" at that time, so some info was sent back to turbotax and boom there was the credit.

hope it's something like that, not a mistake!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

That is weird! A month ago I had the opposite happening. I was getting paid clicks and scratch off, it would show up IN my account history but my balance wouldn't update, until something like an OTX, DS or SM would post then next thing I know the .01 or .03 would be there hours later. It was really, weird that the balance wasn't going up until hours later but it was
    "posted" to my account right after I clicked on it. All of a sudden a week or two later it corrected itself. I did open a TT and posted updates as it went along.
    Sunshine Rewards

mollyeilis Are offers disappearing from your Pending offers page? Could be old things crediting.

You know, my list of pending offers does appear to be shorter. That could be a possibility.

askomsky That is weird! A month ago I had the opposite happening. I was getting paid clicks and scratch off, it would show up IN my account history but my balance wouldn't update, until something like an OTX, DS or SM would post then next thing I know the .01 or .03 would be there hours later. It was really, weird that the balance wasn't going up until hours later but it was
    "posted" to my account right after I clicked on it. All of a sudden a week or two later it corrected itself. I did open a TT and posted updates as it went along.

Yeah, it really is weird. I'm sure not complaining about my balance going up, lol. However, I want to make sure my balance is truly deserved. Plus, my quarter totals haven't increased, so I think I'll take everyone's advice and open a TT so the SR Family can investigate. Thanks for the help!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards