• July

6 60.00%
  • August

8 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mid-Atlantic Coast Meet

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Our school goes back the Monday before Labor Day and I'm not sure when we'll have back to school orientations/meet and greet, etc. Until we get a school calendar, I'm not going to be able to nail down a date - if I can make it, I'd love to but I certainly wouldn't expect all of you to wait to mark your calendars.

But yes, weekdays are much better to visit HP. Discount tickets can also be purchased at Giant grocery stores in Central PA at a great price, but until it gets closer to season opening, I can't say exactly how much. Last year they were very close to $35 for adult tickets. Even if I can't make it, I would be more than happy to get tix for you and mail them OR give you directions to the Giant just a couple of miles away from HP.
    Mine is even better... I think this year it's $28 for an adult and reg price is $43-$45? But I have to have the order in by end of March, so unless you know your going, then yes Giant is still a cheaper deal.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Mine is even better... I think this year it's $28 for an adult and reg price is $43-$45? But I have to have the order in by end of March, so unless you know your going, then yes Giant is still a cheaper deal.
    Well since we go back to school before Labor Day I would need it to be prior to the 18th or the 21st Friday of that week. My kids start back the following Monday August 24th. If we decide no kids allowed I could meet up with a group somewhere like Gettysburg for the day on almost any Friday.
    Last edited by missymouse; 01-17-2009 at 02:47 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Doesn't matter to me whatever works best for the group involved.
    I was just saying I have to order tickets by April, their good for any operating day in 2009 (except halloween and christmas).
    Sunshine Rewards

Doesn't matter to me whatever works best for the group involved.
    I was just saying I have to order tickets by April, their good for any operating day in 2009 (except halloween and christmas).

I am definitely interested in ordering the tickets from you. That is a great deal. The next year 2010 I think I am going to get Season Passes.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oooh...that's an awesome price! Yeah, it's at least $45 to get in the gates now. Plus parking (which I think is $10?)

I remember when I was little it was free to get in and you could take in a picnic - like Knoebel's - and you paid "by the ride." Oh, those were the days.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Oooh...that's an awesome price! Yeah, it's at least $45 to get in the gates now. Plus parking (which I think is $10?)

I remember when I was little it was free to get in and you could take in a picnic - like Knoebel's - and you paid "by the ride." Oh, those were the days.
    Ain't that the truth and hey Knoebels could ALWAYS be an option!! You really can't get a BAD day there with crowds.

I don't remember what I had to pay last year, I ended up just buying one child's ticket at the gate.

Just looked up the info 28.50 for an adult and 24.00 for a child (ages 3-8).
    Last edited by askomsky; 01-17-2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: looked info up
    Sunshine Rewards

Ain't that the truth and hey Knoebels could ALWAYS be an option!! You really can't get a BAD day there with crowds.

I don't remember what I had to pay last year, I ended up just buying one child's ticket at the gate.

Just looked up the info 28.50 for an adult and 24.00 for a child (ages 3-8).
    That could be an option. It would be a 3 hour drive for us each way but that would still be doable. How would it work out versus Hersheypark for everyone else. For us Hersheypark is about 1 hr. 45 min.
    Sunshine Rewards

Bumping to see if there is any other interest or comments.
    Sunshine Rewards

i voted for all the months, with ocean city, six flags great adventure.

hershey park is just too far for me.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I'm always up for a Knoebels trip!

HP or Knoebels would be fun!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards