Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: glitch, maybe???

Quote Originally Posted by loretta32965 View Post
    I was never able to restart my computer after downloading the spyware stuff and running sweeps. My mouse wouldn't work! I took everything to the "geek squad" guys and he first checked the mouse. I had to replace it but it was under warranty. We used the recovery disks that come with your computer and redid everything back to manufacturer specifications (crash). The technician said that it is one way to get rid of unwanted spyware on a computer. I'm not sure about everything I downloaded, (if it worked or not). It was all erased with the rocovery. I'll try for a survey after a while and see what happens. I also bought new software, Spy Sweeper with AntiVirus.
    Taht is horrible that that happened! I just installed my new security software (McAfee) and have been able to do DS two days in a row now. Good luck with your computer!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh no Loretta. That is always my last ditch effort when things go wrong - restore to original. In fact I just did that with my home computer because I had been meaning to do it after my ex installed Norton antivirus (with free viruses! Yay...NOT!) from one of those online file sharing places years ago. It had been in quarantine the whole time but I really needed to get rid of it. Good thing is that my computer is great again.

Good luck with the DS today.
    Sunshine Rewards

OMG!!! I actually went straight to a survey 2 different times, didn't qualify, tried again and finished it AND received the SR page!!!
    Now I wonder if my activity from a little while ago can be seen. I'd love to attempt a SM and OXT but when should I clear cookies? I did before I did the GF. I'll be so happy if things get back to working.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Go ahead and clear. Daily surveys report back by userid so you're ok clearing and trying something else.
    Sunshine Rewards

My daily GF survey from yesterday credited!!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by loretta32965 View Post
    My daily GF survey from yesterday credited!!!
    WHOO HOO! I'm so glad you were able to get things fixed and working again!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards