Thread: I keep getting logged out...?

Default I keep getting logged out...?

I just got finished doing two survey-type offers (not daily surveys). Each time, I was sure I was logged in (because all the YES or NOs were showing on my offer completion page).

I then did the survey and when I went back and clicked 'move to pending' I was logged out and my name wasn't showing at the top anymore. I logged in, did another one and the same thing just happened.

Am I doing something wrong??? Or is this a glitch in the system??

Help! I guess I'm not getting credit for these offers....
    .................................................. ........Sunshine Rewards
    <------Wish I Were Here!

You will still get credit as long as you are logged in when you click on it. However....

The bad news is that it sounds like either something is clearing your cookies or your IP address is changing. THAT could result in you not getting credit. Are you running some kind of aggressive cookie clearing program? Or maybe some spyware?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You will still get credit as long as you are logged in when you click on it. However....

The bad news is that it sounds like either something is clearing your cookies or your IP address is changing. THAT could result in you not getting credit. Are you running some kind of aggressive cookie clearing program? Or maybe some spyware?
    No, I don't have anything like that. It doesn't happen every time, either. Just some times..?
    .................................................. ........Sunshine Rewards
    <------Wish I Were Here!