Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GF survey question

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    Since I had signed up on Greenfield in a moment of confusion this weekend, I thought maybe unsubscribing would help. It says that if I do that, I can no longer take GF surveys. Does anyone know if that would include the Ds through SR? I was doing so well before this!
    I honestly don't know I've never seen that before.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, sort of have good news. I have gotten a couple surveys. Both completed, got error message (sent report to GF), but at least I wasn't bumped to sign up for GF those two times! I am hopeful!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    Well, sort of have good news. I have gotten a couple surveys. Both completed, got error message (sent report to GF), but at least I wasn't bumped to sign up for GF those two times! I am hopeful!!
    That is good news! keep trying even when there aren't any options sometimes a few pop up, I have had that happen so you just never know!
    Sunshine Rewards

I was finally given 3 options from GF for a daily survey. My first 2 tries, I was directed straight to the GF website. I tried a final time and it gave me a survey. Upon finishing this survey on a sports-type drink, I received the following message: website cannot display page.
    I'm not complaining, I'd just like to be able to participate in the different things SR offers.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Issues seem to be resolved on Greenfield's end. If Tricia has any additional updates she'll fill us in when she gets back. Until then we'll close this thread before it gets too off topic.
    Sunshine Rewards