Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OTX Daily Survey Question

Default OTX Daily Survey Question

Hi, I've never posted here but have been a Sunshiner for awhile. I had tried doing surveys occasionally but never qualified for any up until recently. I've done a few daily opinion surveys the last few weeks and all have credited. I have done 3 OTX surveys and none have credited. I've read some of your posts and know that this type of problem is computer-specific and I'm a paranoid technical person so my stuff is pretty locked down! But what I'm wondering is if I try to do a survey and it says "you don't qualify, do you want to look for another one..." if I keep trying to get another one and another one, when I get one and complete it, will that not credit? I was thinking since it's only the OTX ones not crediting and I don't ever qualify for one on the first try that maybe they don't count? Go ahead and laugh at me if you want for asking such a dumb question! HA!

~Dori

If I am understanding your question right, then yes if you keep choosing try qualifying for another and finally get one that you complete, it will credit for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have done a few OTX surveys that have not credited over the past week.
    I have never had a problem with them crediting before. I am not sure what is going on. If the survey takes you to the Thank you page... it should credit.

Dori -

There are no dumb questions here. We will always try to answer your questions to the best of our abilities!! Have you tried clearing cookies? I always clear cookies in the morning before taking my surveys - I'm not sure about OTX but for SM surveys cookies need to be cleared.

Good Luck and don't give up and keep asking questions!!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I am not the most technically advanced to give you the exact advice on how your internet settings need to be...but OTX surveys are tracked by cookies. So first you need to have your settings allow for cookies, and secondly you will need to clear your cookies daily before you start an OTX so that it clears the previous day's otx cookie. OTX will credit on the hour, after the survey is completed. It is safe to clear cookies any time after your credit appears. To clear cookies, use the "tools" button on internet explorer and go to internet options. I am not sure how to quickly tell you to fix your setting to allow cookies...just did a quick search and did not see where I did that on my settings... someone else will answer you, I am sure! good luck!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree with Karn, OTX tracks by cookies, you have to clear cookies inbetween each OTX survey.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have had the same issue, I have found that once I get the Thank you AMP page I let it sit open for a few minutes before closing. When I do this I usually get credit
    Sunshine Rewards

THANK YOU EVERYONE! I will try all those suggestions. I appreciate all the help!

Thanks,
    Dori

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by bflohockey View Post
    THANK YOU EVERYONE! I will try all those suggestions. I appreciate all the help!

Thanks,
    Dori
    Dori are you getting credit for anything else on the site (ie trials, freebie offers, shopping)? Just curious if it is an isolated issue with OTX or a general cookie issue (settings might be too locked down).
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Dori are you getting credit for anything else on the site (ie trials, freebie offers, shopping)? Just curious if it is an isolated issue with OTX or a general cookie issue (settings might be too locked down).
    I have done any offers in a really long time but all my shopping is crediting fine. I've gotten credits for the greenfield daily surveys too.