Thread: A big Thank You to a junior SRer!

Default A big Thank You to a junior SRer!

I want to thank Lori's (jl8595) daughter for the wonderful card that she sent me. It is handmade and beautiful with all its colors and design. I can tell she put a lot of work into it. Her handwriting is beautiful also (guess that is the school in me )

Thank you again for the wonderful card and your wishes!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Aww - I'm glad you enjoyed her card. Whenever I'm making a card, she likes to join in and make her own. I explained that I was making a card to send to mine and Grandma's SR friend and she remembered seeing your picture from the Boston meet and wanted to send you one too. She felt that it was the best card she'd ever made. I'll pass along your praise - thank you!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

One nice thing about being a Grandma to a little girl that likes to create cards is that I am often the recipient of one, too. I saw the one she sent to you and I agree, it's really nice. However, so are you, Marilyn, so I'm glad you liked her card.
    Is this the part where I polish my "that's my Granddaughter button?"
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    One nice thing about being a Grandma to a little girl that likes to create cards is that I am often the recipient of one, too. I saw the one she sent to you and I agree, it's really nice. However, so are you, Marilyn, so I'm glad you liked her card.
    Is this the part where I polish my "that's my Granddaughter button?"
    Lucky you for being the grandmother....her cards must be fantastic...I was impressed. Yes.....you should polish that button.... you are too funny. Seriously though, it is a proud grandmother moment.
    Marilyn

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Aww - I'm glad you enjoyed her card. Whenever I'm making a card, she likes to join in and make her own. I explained that I was making a card to send to mine and Grandma's SR friend and she remembered seeing your picture from the Boston meet and wanted to send you one too. She felt that it was the best card she'd ever made. I'll pass along your praise - thank you!
    Thank you for passing along my thank you! She must be lots of fun to make cards with.
    Marilyn

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Photo please
    Sunshine Rewards