Thread: ch.com

Default ch.com

Has anyone ever gotten credit on this one? It's a $8 credit and I did it in November, then it was a TT in December, but nothing.....I am a little peeved about this one as it was not the usual 45cent missing credit. I just wonder if anyone has gotten credit or is there something wrong ?

thanks HAPPY NEW YEAR

Lynn

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdreamer View Post
    Has anyone ever gotten credit on this one? It's a $8 credit and I did it in November, then it was a TT in December, but nothing.....I am a little peeved about this one as it was not the usual 45cent missing credit. I just wonder if anyone has gotten credit or is there something wrong ?

thanks HAPPY NEW YEAR

Lynn
    I did this offer a long time ago and had no problems getting credit. I'm really puzzled why you are having an issue. I've really enjoyed getting newly released DV
    D's at a great price. I hope it shows up for you.

BTW: I think it is a credit hold until the 15th of the following month. Make sure it is not "hiding" somewhere as pending. I always look in Current Earnings, Pending Payments), under Member Zone just to make sure I'm not missing something.
    Last edited by spring; 01-01-2009 at 11:36 AM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

There was a huge thread on this last summer. I think 50/50 received credit/no credit. I did the offer, got credit, but no dvds and nothing was charged to my card because they couldn't find an account when I contacted them. I basically had to resign up again for the service through their normal website. I know they have website issues or at least they were the last time around when people were trying the offer.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have nothing right now pending and since I was a super member during this time most things credited even faster, but this one just never showed anything/anywhere. I get peeved when the little ones don't credit at times, but I get really steamed when they are big ones like this, as I still remain a member of this dvd club long after fulfilling my membership and I signed up through us for both SR and I to get credit.

But I recall another member stating they never got this credit either when I inquired about how long it takes to show up as pending so I have been concerned about this one since 2 weeks after signing up. But apparently this one is another lost cause, so I will just have to be po'ed with myself...LOL

thanks!

Lynn

Lynn, i'm sorry you didn't get it. Gosh I hate when that happens...I lost a $7 credit buying the ent book this time when the credits were higher, and I *knew* I should have waited for the book's price to go down and deal with a lower credit, but I got greedy and lost out.

I've been going back and forth about ch for ages now, trying to figure out if I would want it even if it didn't credit, so I definitely feel for you.
    Sunshine Rewards