Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not receiving emails

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Thank you! I missed the email sent today! I also wondered about the GG thing?! I guess there is a problem with yahoo accounts? Should I switch to a different email? Or is this problem fixable?
    I would switch from Yahoo. They pretty much just do whatever they want when it comes to delivering email. Especially when you send it in bulk (like we do). We've tried to get them to increase our priority, but they are ignoring us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I did get my email from the quarenteened mail from my internet provider today. So at least I know where it went. LOL

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Bump!

Tricia, I changed my email address to something different (gmail to comcast) and I'm still not getting any emails?

That's very strange. Is your account set to "vacation"?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

No, it's not. It's not a huge deal as I can still see the emails under "email links" so it's not worth worrying about or anything. I just thought it was strange that changing the email address didn't help.

Actually, you are probably missing out on a lot of emails because only the paid ones are listed there, not the unpaid ones. So things with general announcements, contests, coupon codes, etc. are not getting through to you. Open a trouble ticket and I'll try to send you a single email through the system.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

I was also having problems getting the emails on yahoo, but once I added Sunshine to my address book I seem to be getting them pretty regular now. Hope that helps.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm glad I saw this thread. I just looked at email links and saw that I missed emails on 8/19 and 8/21. I can't imagine why I didn't get them. I use roadrunner and have never had a problem. I'll have to keep an eye on it, I guess.

Sunshine Rewards

i just signed up and was reading something about reading email, what is that all about ?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You should receive emails from SR with updates and paid clicks and things in them. If you want to check if you have any that haven't made it to your inbox go to the news and links part of the member zone and go to the bottom of the page and click on "email links" it will show you the emails that have been sent to you and whether or not you have read them. You can view the emails from there if you missed them. Check them periodically just to make sure you arent missing anything.
    Sunshine Rewards