Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (Ended) Countdown Contest: 7 Days Till Christmas

Default (Ended) Countdown Contest: 7 Days Till Christmas

We've all learned a lot about eachother and what we do and like for the holidays, so what about after the holidays, you know that dreaded New Years Resolution thing.

In this thread, tell us your New Years Resolution.

Same rules apply, contest ends at midnight.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I decided to get out of debt.

I am doing the snow-ball payoff.

You pay off one bill and then take that money and roll it into the next bill.
    I have paid off 2 bills this month, so I am going to hit 2009 set-up and ready to go. I set my system up on an old microsoft money spread sheet. This way, I keep track of all the balances, payments, and what percentage I am being charged.

I also keep everything in a file folder with their own envelopes. It really felt good to move those 2 envelopes to the completed/paid file. One was my dentist and the other was a medical clinic bill. I'm sure I will have more dentist and medical bills. But for now we are free and clear of those.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am going to exercise 4 times a week. It's not just about losing weight, it's being active and setting a good example for my kids.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Exercise. I was walking, daily, until I broke my ankle a few yrs back and have never got back into the habit, again.

Mine is also exercise and that is why my new Wii and Wii fit will come in handy. Merry Christmas to me.
    Sunshine Rewards

To make no promises. Just live my life full of love, joy and laughter!
    Sunshine Rewards

I plan to take some time for myself. I am always doing for others and never take care of me. I't time to work on that.
    Sammielynn

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Besides hitting the gym more often then 3 mornings a week.
    To really slow down and enjoy more family time, my babies are growing up to fast!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've decided not to wait until new years...and I started yesterday.
    I'm going to get on the wii fit every day. I really don't have a good excuse of why I can't do 20 minutes of exercise every day.

I'm also trying to cut back on the desserts... but I am waiting until new years for this resolution... it is just to hard to pass up with all the good things to eat, so for now I'm just trying to take smaller portions of desserts, and to not eat them every day.

I'm also jumping back on the flylady bandwagon. The girls and I cleaned out their room and did some redecorating and it really feels good... they are willing to clean with me, so I think it can work this time.

I'm also getting rid of the prepregnancy clothes... My baby turned 8 last week, and WHEN I get back down to that weight (which I will- see first two resolutions) I deserve some new clothes!!!!
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I am going to get back to spending some quality time with my family. We spend time together everyday, but I am starting to feel that with so much going on and everyone so busy, we are in "taking each other for granted" mode. So, my goal is to make sure I appreciate them fully and that they feel that from me.
    Sunshine Rewards