Page 5 of 142 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

I got this survey last night and it worked fine for me. Hope it credits for me being you are all having problems with it.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I got this too and copied the last page that I was on but I don't see any link to click on to report it?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

If you go to the daily surveys page, below the green box to click on is a link to report problems with a survey. You can use that link to report a problem survey to GF.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Another chicken victim here. Surveys have been such slim pickings and I was so excited when DH said he got one. I actually sat next to him to make sure he was going slow enough because he has a tendency to rush. Then he got stuck on the same page as the rest of you. I know we aren't supposed to complain but it is so frustrating.
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I got this too and copied the last page that I was on but I don't see any link to click on to report it?
    Back on the daily survey page, a bit underneath the big box you click to take your daily survey is a "Click here to report a problem with a survey
    " link.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/dailysurvey.php
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Thanks everyone...I was looking for a link that is sometimes found on the survey page itself. Just used the link and reported it....so frustrating, as I haven't been able to get a survey since the 25th and I was also on vacation at the beginning of December, so I was hoping to at least get the $3 bonus....not happening now!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Thanks everyone...I was looking for a link that is sometimes found on the survey page itself. Just used the link and reported it....so frustrating, as I haven't been able to get a survey since the 25th and I was also on vacation at the beginning of December, so I was hoping to at least get the $3 bonus....not happening now!
    Oh, gotcha - yeah, I see that on some surveys, but not this particular one. I just reported it through the generic link.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Another frozen chicken here. The OTX survey was also funky. Got to the end and the thank you page would not load so I clicked the 10 second button and no credit.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks to everyone who reported the chicken survey problem I think they have fixed it. I just got it for my DS, completed it and got the SR congrats page so hopefully it will work for everyone else who gets it now.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree with Leslie, they must have fixed the chicken survey bc I just took it for my DS and had no problem getting through to the end.

I'm glad we're back to being able to read through and see which ones are working and which ones aren't. They tried to give me the chicken survey yesterday and I closed out of it bc of reading this thread but then saw Leslie's post and decided to give it a try this morning.
    Sunshine Rewards